cojohnson311

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a new member to the site and also new to the Memphis area. I am also a die-hard braves fan. Grew up idolizing chipper. I was a college baseball player but messed up my elbow so I hung up the cleats and picked up the clubs. I'd be more than happy to talk baseball and maybe meet up sometime and play 18.

Welcome to THP! Though you should start your own introduction thread so we can welcome you properly.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

From one newb to another welcome to THP, and Go VOLS!!!

I am a new member, also new to the Memphis area. Looking just to chat golf, baseball, or football. Die-hard LSU and Atlanta Braves fan. I will even meet up with people from this area to play a round. Just trying to get the in the swing of things on this site

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome! I lived in Collierville and coached wrestling for 8 years. I'm in Mobile AL now, but head back frequently. I'm actually in Memphis this weekend, but wasn't able to bring clubs along.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome.

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

I'm a new member to the site and also new to the Memphis area. I am also a die-hard braves fan. Grew up idolizing chipper. I was a college baseball player but messed up my elbow so I hung up the cleats and picked up the clubs. I'd be more than happy to talk baseball and maybe meet up sometime and play 18.

Welcome from Cordova. Quailridge gets most of my time. How about you?

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Back