new guy from cocoa florida

cgstunts

Reaction score
so a little about myself, im a 21 year old college student who grew up playing. I played when i was little all the time and played for my highschool, then I kind of went a different route and haven't picked up a club in almost 2 and a half years. I expressed some interest in getting back into the game to my girlfriend and she got me a fresh cleveland black staff bag for my birthday and told people to chip in for clubs for me so i ended up with a set of razr x black irons, a ghost manta putter, and a nice staff bag thats smaller than my old cart bag. I then picked up a rbz tour tp driver on craigslist barely used for a steal at $125 so ive got a few more clubs to get and my bag will be complete for now and ill be ready to get back into the game. seems like an awesome forum here and im glad to have found it.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Paradise! Hope that new driver treats you well.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise! Hope that new driver treats you well.

figure it might be a little out of my skill level since its been a while but couldnt resist at that price and figure if i dont get along with it well ill have a nice driver to trade in

thanks for the welcomes everyone

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard, sit back and relaxe, this is a great place to hang out.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

What's up! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:! I've got a college friend who lives in Cocoa Beach, but he's not a golfer (something wrong with that, eh?!!?)

Welcome to thp!

Welcome to the madness

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and welcome back to golf!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Back