New guy in San Diego

Welcome to the forum. Lots to learn here about golf and equipment. Enjoy

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! You give me hope that I can improve after age 50. Time for lessons, I guess! Always fun playing with THP members! Good luck!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!
It's great to have a significant other that loves golf. My wife is as addicted to it as I am.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP...glad you're here!

Welcome to THP.

Hey all,
New member here in San Diego, Ca. I joined after a recommendation from my cousin. I have golfed since I was 12 but realistically took the game up 2 years ago at age 50 when my girlfriend said you need to know you're either going to have to start golfing or spend some weekends on your own. *swoon* I am addicted now and have gone from shooting around 110 when we started, to upper 70's low 80's now. I golf mostly at the Cottonwood Golf Club in Rancho San Diego as I do some work on their Facebook page in exchange for golfing. I have been mostly self taught and felt like my game was kind of stuck, but recently took a group lesson with the Head Pro at Cottonwood, Rex Cole and somehow he made the golf swing click in the few minutes he spent with me and I have been making improvements by leaps and bounds over the last few weeks. I feel like I'm just a few weeks away from a par round of golf and that's my next goal as breaking 80 was reached a few weeks ago. I'm hoping to gather or share info about golf, get tips and lines on the best equipment for my game and maybe find some golfers in the area interested in playing as I just moved here in February and don't know many people.

Welcome! I have been to SD the last three years the week before the Farmer's Insurance Open in January & have not yet played golf! I may hit you up if I make the trip again this January!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP and get ready for all the fun in here.

Back