New Kid on the Block

mZimm

Reaction score
Handicap
So I golfed on and off growing up and through college with some of my friends in South Carolina, and now having joined the real world have realized that not only do I need to pick up a hobby to break up the daily grind, but I need to get outside more. Enter: golf. Now when I start to get into something I tend to over-analyze and research as much as I can find out about equipment, techniques, courses, etc. Enter: The Hackers Paradise.

So that's how I find myself here. Don't mind me...I'll just make myself at home! :banana:

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome. It looks like you got the right stuff.

Get it? A New Kids on The Block

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

Hope you enjoy!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. It looks like you got the right stuff.

Get it? A New Kids on The Block

Welcome to THP!!

Before I even read down, I was going to post almost the same thing Blu did. Kind of scares me that our minds were running in the same direction. :act-up:

Welcome to THP!!

Before I even read down, I was going to post almost the same thing Blu did. Kind of scares me that our minds were running in the s...

...ame direction.

Great now we are finishing each others sentences.

Also to be noted, Jrod beat us both to it.

Welcome!

...ame direction.

Great now we are finishing each others sentences.

Also to be noted, Jrod beat us both to it.

He sure did (the video was blocked at work, so I didn't catch that)...my apologies for not providing the proper credit Mr. Jrod sir.

Welcome to THP

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Wow, good to know I'm not the only one with downtime at work to think about golfing. Mighty active forum for 8am.

:welcome: nice intro mZi, glad to have you aboard.

Same reason I became obsessed with the game. Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Back