smoothduffer

THE DUDE
Reaction score
Handicap
my thinkin
Hey everybody,I'v been reading THP's forums for a while and i am glad i can jump in and argue....i mean discuss topics on this game that we all cant get enuff of.My name is Terry Conner i am from Livingston Tennessee and i play 3-5 times a week at Hidden Valley Country Club my home course.I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

welcome!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

You'll have fun here. Promise.

Welcome to THP

Was hopping that Tennessee would have beaten the Ducks, but hope the still have a good season....

Hey everybody,i am a new member as of 2day.I'v been reading THP's forums 4 a while and i am glad i can jump n and argue....i mean discuss topics on this game that we all cant get enuff of.My name is Terry Conner i am from Livingston Tennessee and i play 3-5 times a week at Hidden Valley Country Club my home course.I look forward 2 chatting with all of u.

hehe well then you've come to the right place.... no I'm joking. Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Was hopping that Tennessee would have beaten the Ducks, but hope the still have a good season....

yea i was hpoing 2 but realistically i figured we woul get stomped,it will b a couple of years b4 we get back 2 where we used 2 b,after all we have been thru lately.But it looks like derrick dooley is gonna run a good program(of course i said that bout that guy that coaches at USC now 2,and boy was i wrong bout that)but im just glad loser lane is gone he was nothin but an embarrassing troublmaking joke 2 all of us BIG ORANGE fans.

welcome aboard!

Hello and :welcome:

Back