New to THP and golf

rrsaylor

Reaction score
Handicap
dont know
Hello All!

I am new to golf. The first time I ever touched a club was this past november. I moved to a complex that has a nine hole course a driving range and a putting green. I figured what the heck. So I went down with my dads old Mizuno clubs and hit a few balls on the driving range. I must say that I wasnt ready for even that.

I decided to get a new set of clubs as I found out that my dads were 20 years old. I got them about 45 days ago. I have played indoors on the pga simulators and gone to the driving range and so far I really enjoy what im doing.

Next step is lessons so I can get better and feel good about going on a real course and seeing what I can really do.

I hope I can learn from some of you. Unfortunatly I wont be able to contribute much of anything to the forum as I am too new to even know what im talking about.

Thanks in advance for any help that is given from the forum members

Welcome!

Welcome to THP...and golf

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! It sounds like you're in a situation where you'll be playing a lot of golf with the 9 hole course and driving range so accessible, enjoy it and come around a lot and talk golf with us!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

Don't be afraid to ask any questions as there is plenty of knowledge on here (not from me I hasten to add) and enjoy yourself

Welcome to THP! It sounds like you're in a situation where you'll be playing a lot of golf with the 9 hole course and driving range so accessible, enjoy it and come around a lot and talk golf with us!

I sure hope so. As it stands now fridays and sundays are going to be golf days and lessons at the pga store as well as the golf pro at our course. looking forward to getting better.

Welcome to the best forum around!

Welcome to THP!

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome to :thp:!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I hope I can learn from some of you. Unfortunatly I wont be able to contribute much of anything to the forum as I am too new to even know what im talking about.

Welcome to THP!

And yes, you can contribute tons. Update us on your journey, when you figure things out. It's what we all do anyway!

Welcome to THP! We're all about giving here and we share our successes and well, not-so-successes, so don't be shy about jumping in.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! Actually, I think you're finding this site at the perfect time. You're just starting, so you have the chance to do things the right way from the beginning, which will save you money and frustration. You're really on the right track taking lessons right off the bat. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

:welcome: keep us posted on your progress with the lessons. I know you will have much more to contribute than you imagine right now.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the greatest site and greatest game in the world...........

Back