Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

The tongue on these, while dumb, did not bother me at all like the TW13. These are a winner.

Tried these on today. I'll be ordering a pair in grey this weekend.

My friend showed up with the black ones today. They look soooo much better in person than in pictures.

Yesterday, I went in to check out the TW15 vs TW14. Some initial thoughts are: 1) the tongue is much more comfortable. Not noticeably there like the TW14. 2) These fit like a glove! I picked up a pair in black in my traditional size 11. Immediately I went out to hit a few buckets. The shoe is very stable throughout the entire swing. My only concern is that there is only about 5-10mm of room at the front of the shoe. I may go and swap them for a 11.5, but I'm not completely sure if that will negatively affect the performance. Anyone else get a tight fit with their traditional size?

I would stick with the 11 and the snug fit.......a year down the line, they would had stretched out a little. It happened with my 13's.

Tried these on today. I'll be ordering a pair in grey this weekend.

Any comparisons to a previous shoe?

A little less plush then the spikeless 2014 model, but I never tried on the standard model so I cant compare.

I saw these today and I'm impressed with the look and material compared to my TW 13s. The red pair is really sweet.

I went back to the store today to exchange my size 11 for a 11.5. The extra half size was needed for a comfortable fit, unlike every other pair of shoes I own in 11. Looking at the design of the shoe, it doesn't look like the toe will expand after breaking in. It's capped with a rubber material that's probably to help with structure and overall stability of the shoe. I can definitely say that when I swing with a little extra gas, I'm able to stay in balance better vs. my other shoes. These are a win for me!

A buddy of mine has the black and silver in stock and has asked me to help him sell some pairs. If anyone is interested can help you save a couple $. Just pm me if interested. BTW these are a whole lot more comfortable then tw14 in my opinion.

A little less plush then the spikeless 2014 model, but I never tried on the standard model so I cant compare.
I think that's what I liked about the '15. The mesh was nice but "plush" is a good way to describe it.

Picked up a pair of the black TW 15's yesterday. They fit very similar to the 13's for me, and the flyweave is really nice. Had them out at the range yesterday and they really do flex nicely while still providing great support. I'm really looking forward to having a breathable pair of black shoes for the summer. The black 13's were like mini ovens for my feet. If they decide to make these in white, I'll probably pick up another pair.

Mhuelsman131, were you able to keep your standard size in the TW '15? How is your fit?

Mine arrived, and I went TTS. They fit very snug but comfortably just like the TW13's did at first. I know years down the line, they will loosen up like my 13's have now.

Details bother me.....this commercial officially bothers me

Which detail bugs you?

Metal spikes in a shoe that is sold as soft spikes to emphasis the sound of cleats on the pavement.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Metal spikes in a shoe that is sold as soft spikes to emphasis the sound of cleats on the pavement.

Yeah that was bad but at least he was wearing metal spikes. I looked for that first thing. That would have been a major oversight.

I thought Tiger actually on the range was the "detail" that was off...

I guess the sound I heard was the plastic spikes on pavement.

Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

PGA pros can wear ProStinger I believe on some courses on tour, if not all of them.

I guess the sound I heard was the plastic spikes on pavement.

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to rewatch.

What does it say about these that Tiger isn't even wearing them anymore???

What does it say about these that Tiger isn't even wearing them anymore???

That hopefully they will go on sale soon, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Back