Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

I'm honestly wondering what Nike thinks that Tiger doesn't trust "his" latest and greatest shoes. I wonder if the next set of TW Nike shoes will be back in more of the older styling and not the newer athletic style.

I'm honestly wondering what Nike thinks that Tiger doesn't trust "his" latest and greatest shoes. I wonder if the next set of TW Nike shoes will be back in more of the older styling and not the newer athletic style.
Not sure they think anything. They were designed for him and what he needed. I'm sure 2016 TWs will be made for him as well. Fans of the shoes are going to buy them no matter what. Fans of TW that don't mind the price tag will buy them as well.

Not sure they think anything. They were designed for him and what he needed. I'm sure 2016 TWs will be made for him as well. Fans of the shoes are going to buy them no matter what. Fans of TW that don't mind the price tag will buy them as well.

I think it just struck me that he didn't trust his own product so why should the consumer trust it.

I think it just struck me that he didn't trust his own product so why should the consumer trust it.

Because I dont buy products because pros play/endorse them. I buy them because they work for me. I have a pair of the 2015 TW shoes and love them.

Because I dont buy products because pros play/endorse them. I buy them because they work for me. I have a pair of the 2015 TW shoes and love them.

Maybe it's just because it has his name on it that it strikes me.

Maybe it's just because it has his name on it that it strikes me.

Just because he didn't wear his shoes means he doesn't trust them? Jordan always rotated throughout his then 18 different models of shoe when he was on the court. I never heard anyone say that last year's model were no good, because Jordan isn't wearing them any longer. The TW 15 feel great, and imo perform very well on the course.

It's not a matter of 'trusting' his product. I suspect Chris wants him to have a hard edge on his soles. More leg than foot action in his swing now.

Just curious...for those who have these, is the tongue as horrible as the TW 13 and TW 14 shoes?
There is an issue with the tongue on TW14? I love everything about my TW14s. What's the issue?

It was publicised that he wanted a little more stability that's why he never wore them, what that says about his new shoes I don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is an issue with the tongue on TW14? I love everything about my TW14s. What's the issue?

Some people say the tongue irritates their ankles. I have owned the TW13s and the TW14s and Mesh TW 14s and have not once had an issue. The tongue is a bit different than most shoes I have owned, but certainly not uncomfortable for me

Some people say the tongue irritates their ankles. I have owned the TW13s and the TW14s and Mesh TW 14s and have not once had an issue. The tongue is a bit different than most shoes I have owned, but certainly not uncomfortable for me

Same here...I have the TW13s and walk 90% of the time - no issues at all with the tongue....

Really freaking want these things!

I wish they'd come out with a white pair of these. The gray just arent really doing it for me. I have the black ones and they are incredibly comfortable, especially after breaking them in for 4-5 rounds walking. The breathability in the flyweave is outstanding for a black pair of shoes in the hot sun.

I wish they'd come out with a white pair of these. The gray just arent really doing it for me. I have the black ones and they are incredibly comfortable, especially after breaking them in for 4-5 rounds walking. The breathability in the flyweave is outstanding for a black pair of shoes in the hot sun.

Not going to happen, at least according to Nike on Twitter.

I'm still waiting for my grey ones to come in. Still showing back ordered.

I wish it was that easy with these shoes. No idea why Nike has to design the snake tongue only on the TW's. Can't they just put a normal rounded tongue on these like the LC's??
He's poking fun u said chin and not shin

i love my TW15s....more than my lunar controls. Ive already walked a couple rounds in them and they were great. The best shoe i have right now by far. The tongue doesnt bother me a bit.

I am curious however, about the LC3s. Im kind of intrigued by the look so i might see if i can pick some up for cheap

I like both the new TW15 and the LC3 but I have to pair of shoes already and only play 1 time a week sometimes twice. Cant justify the money for more shoes!

Finally came in :)

1e897caf25406dce3dd8c69105165dba.jpg

Back