Nike Vapor Flex/Speed Fairways and Hybrids - Preview Thread

If the flex is anywhere close to impressive as the driver is I could see that in my bag.

Nike Vapor Flex/Speed Fairways and Hybrids - Preview Thread

The urge was strong with this one and I was crushing it on the trackman. It still kinda pisses me off they didn't provide a wrench with it.
1aba056cbf87544a00bcd0a4c9eb3701.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got an extra if you need it. :alien:

I've got an extra if you need it. :alien:
Thanks Jman but I will just use my Taylor Made wrench plus keep tweeting Nike lol

Thanks Jman but I will just use my Taylor Made wrench plus keep tweeting Nike lol

Add Titleist, Ping and Bridgestone to those tweets. Wouldnt want to single out one company when its becoming standard to not send wrenches on fairways and hybrids.

Add Titleist, Ping and Bridgestone to those tweets. Wouldnt want to single out one company when its becoming standard to not send wrenches on fairways and hybrids.
And Callaway

Nice pick up everyone!

And Callaway

Nice pick up everyone!

What clubs dont come with wrenches? I got them with each piece, however that could be a media sample thing.

What clubs dont come with wrenches? I got them with each piece, however that could be a media sample thing.

Not that it matters since I have like ten, but my BB hybo didn't, may have been an oversight on their part however.

Not that it matters since I have like ten, but my BB hybo didn't, may have been an oversight on their part however.
Very interesting. Mine were part of the iron set so they did. Hmmm. I'm going to inquire. I know all of the fairways did for me too.

Sorry, thought the question was what wrenches DO work on the Nike's. My answer was the Callaway wrench works on it. Misread the question it appears.

Very interesting. Mine were part of the iron set so they did. Hmmm. I'm going to inquire. I know all of the fairways did for me too.

Like I said, didn't even think twice. I know my FWs and Driver did. Since I had multiple from those I never thought much about it. Maybe mine was a one-off accident, in any case, no biggie to me.

I'm hoping to try the hybrids tomorrow on a Trackman. Hard to argue with all the positive reviews from the entire Vapor line.

3 wood and 3 hybrid showed up today. Off to the range to get some time in and see how they work.

Alright. I'm in love. This hybo makes me feel kind of funny.

Do tell on the hybo.

When I was at the PGA superstore I was messing around with the 3 hybrid and loved the way it looked at address. I'm thinking I need to go hit it.

Another day with these, another happy day.

The 3w set to 16/17 is lethal for me off the tee, and I had no problems hitting it off the deck on the range and getting really solid elevation.

The hybrid sets up better to MY eye than any other hybrid I have had, its basically a combo of verything I have liked from several different hybrids in one package. If not for my heavenwood, I'd be adding another. The launch is silly, and the distance is right there with EVERYTHING else that I have tried. I know that may sound blasphemous to some, but its true.

Most noted though has been the lateral forgiveness of the heads and the stability on misses. They elevate well still on heel/toe shots, they keep good distance, and they dont have a ton of gear effect flight idiosyncrasies on misses like I've seen on some this year (looking at you 850). They're fun, they look fun, and they keep up with anything else I've used this year. I'll add on the hybrid too, I think its the best club of the Vapor line, I even told Nate that at the Oven after hitting it on the trackman.

3w back in the bag today set to 13* taking the place of driver.

Holy wow. I was simply blistering this off of the tee today. Playing around 6600 today so driver would've been nice on a few holes to make some longer par 4's more manageable.

By no means a driver replacement but I've found myself moving this out there a (conservative) 225 yards.

Also love how I can flight it off the tee via tee height/ball position.

3h will happen soon.

I am in love with the 3 wood off the deck and tee. I left the driver in the bag just so I could hit it more and couldn't get enough!! I want the 5 wood and 3 Hybrid soooooo bad now!

Love all the fantastic options out for us right now as golfers, there are a TON of good ones, and these are among them for sure.

Love all the fantastic options out for us right now as golfers, there are a TON of good ones, and these are among them for sure.

But wait.....I thought a flooded market was suppose to be bad for us consumers??

3w back in the bag today set to 13* taking the place of driver.

Holy wow. I was simply blistering this off of the tee today. Playing around 6600 today so driver would've been nice on a few holes to make some longer par 4's more manageable.

By no means a driver replacement but I've found myself moving this out there a (conservative) 225 yards.

Also love how I can flight it off the tee via tee height/ball position.

3h will happen soon.

If you think the 3W is good, you're in for a hella good surprise.

For those that have the Flex 3wd, I noticed the specs, its .75" longer than the CT 2.0 3wd, had any issues due to the length? I usually don't play fairway woods longer than 43", and i don't want to cut it down if I get it. Any thoughts?

For those that have the Flex 3wd, I noticed the specs, its .75" longer than the CT 2.0 3wd, had any issues due to the length? I usually don't play fairway woods longer than 43", and i don't want to cut it down if I get it. Any thoughts?

Never even noticed it.

Back