Odyssey Works V-Line CS Big T Putter Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New putter from Odyssey Golf called the Big T and here are some in hand pictures.

Impact-5-L.jpg

Impact-L.jpg

Impact-4-L.jpg

Impact-2-L.jpg

Impact-3-L.jpg

Impact-6-L.jpg

still not a fan of the black/white paint job. Do like the putter shape though. Is that insert the same as the works line or is it back to the metal x insert?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the works name on the bottom.

Looks like easy alignment and I love that they are going to SS grips more and more.

Woah......wasn't expecting this!!

This is gonna make one #Grandaddy captain quite happy me thinks!

• Admin
still not a fan of the black/white paint job. Do like the putter shape though. Is that insert the same as the works line or is it back to the metal x insert?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the works name on the bottom.

It is a Works line. Both on the putter and in the title. :D
On the other subject, I have never been in love with the black and white, but I will say on this putter specifically, I kind of like it.

It is a Works line. Both on the putter and in the title. :D
On the other subject, I have never been in love with the black and white, but I will say on this putter specifically, I kind of like it.

I think it looks better on this model than many of the versa, and going back the dart series.

That's nice looking - is the shape basically a V-line with a different paint job?

This looks interesting.

Is it the same head size as a V-Line?

Well now this is interesting. My question is the same as Seth's about the head size. It looks huge in those pictures, but there's no comparison.

I like it. Not my favorite head shape, but the CS is attractive

Well now this is interesting. My question is the same as Seth's about the head size. It looks huge in those pictures, but there's no comparison.

Definitely not oversized.

In December we asked about CS putters and we were told center shafted putters don't sell. Then they come out with one lol I kinda dig that. I personally like the putter from the photos..

Though if its a works series why back to the red?

Interesting that Odyssey decided to release a CS. I guess demand ticked up. Wasn't it during the Grandaddy Q&A period where they said demand didn't support center shafted releases. Nice that they are listening to that CS segment and have decided to go after it.

Love the v line design, but not a fan of the colour design of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it!

That Super Stroke grip is pretty slick. Not a huge fan of the head shape/size. Colors wouldn't bother me either.

I'm definitely going to get one. If it was in the works colors it would be perfect!

Definitely not oversized.
Well then I want one…. I'm not crazy about the head shape, but it frames the ball incredibly well and combined with the fusion RX insert, puts one heck of a roll on the ball. And now with a center shaft, it's getting harder and harder for me to ignore.

Not a big CS fan, but this is a good looking flatstick. Love that insert.

I really want to get this in hand. The "T" alignment is still a bit different to me, but it could be a fun one to put through its paces for sure. Another to add to the list of my #TheGrandaddy putter prep!

In December we asked about CS putters and we were told center shafted putters don't sell. Then they come out with one lol I kinda dig that.

Interesting that Odyssey decided to release a CS. I guess demand ticked up.
Yeppers. I remember that specifically being asked and I was all disappointed at the answer. I am now solidly in the "Works" ponder game with a CS option.

Completely open, this putter does not do anything for me. My trigger remains untripped

I like everything about this putter! I would 100% game this. I'd probably pick this putter if I was in the Grandaddy again, that's how much I like that.

Need to add...I'd get it a 33" not 34"...I'm a shorter guy, so I don't need an unintentional, almost belly putter. ha

I really want to get this in hand. The "T" alignment is still a bit different to me, but it could be a fun one to put through its paces for sure. Another to add to the list of my #TheGrandaddy putter prep!

I am not responding in this thread for myself, but rather for you. This one just seems to make sense!!!

I am not responding in this thread for myself, but rather for you. This one just seems to make sense!!!

I agree, now to get some time with one!

Back