Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Bar's out of Yuengling. You're welcome.

Bullfrog isn't feeling well...

Has the club list for demo day been posted anywhere?

1:41 AM finally arrived .... these Villas are sick minus the windowed bathroom

Pretty sure that bar staff last night had a good tip night!

Who's "hungover" this morning and who is "Staples hungover" this morning?

I'm exhausted. Today's gonna be tough.

At the airport.....I'm getting excited!!

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

Just a reminder to everybody that demo day begins at 9am. We will be setting up before then and people will not be able to begin testing or anything before then.

See everybody out at the range.

I wanted to take a moment and thank JMan, Freddie and Golf4Life for their patience yesterday afternoon as I suffered through one of my most miserable golf rounds in recent memory.

Just a reminder to everybody that demo day begins at 9am. We will be setting up before then and people will not be able to begin testing or anything before then.

See everybody out at the range.

Judging from the posts after the bar last night, I am not sure how many THPers are going to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning anyway.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368787986.609611.jpg
Just boarding, see you all soon..

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

Judging from the posts after the bar last night, I am not sure how many THPers are going to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning anyway.

ATLGolfer and I are! We're ready for you and jcounsman (and this outing thing).

I could wake up to this every morning.

e9u6uda3.jpg

Gotta go pick up Boges, so unfortunately I am going to miss a portion of demo day this morning. Keep the range warn until I get there.

lol sounds like therr is gonna be a few beauts on the range this morning , do we bring are golf bag to the range this morning or just ourselves

lol sounds like therr is gonna be a few beauts on the range this morning , do we bring are golf bag to the range this morning or just ourselves

Just yourself, except for maybe a golf glove and some tees.

DawgDaddy, ATLGolfer, V.Man and me on the first tee at Bay Hill yesterday. We'll be doing a joint review later Thought I would share. Looking forward to a fantastic Demo Day today and the Annika Academy tour!

DSCN0544_zps94b75308.jpg

I could wake up to this every morning.

e9u6uda3.jpg

Gotta go pick up Boges, so unfortunately I am going to miss a portion of demo day this morning. Keep the range warn until I get there.
We will be watching for the flamingos hehe, safe trip JR.

You can take the boy out of Boston, but...

guneruqu.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

We wound up settling into a Holiday Inn Express one exit west of the resort about 10 minutes. Sorry we didn't make the meet and greet but we was starting running on fumes at that point, kristen was one drink away from non-functional and I was tired...see everyone in about two hours.

Back