Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to take the lsu auburn game. Lsu looks scary good though.

Oh and welcome back to something resembling football Miami.

--
tapatalk

LSUs DLine is one of the best I have seen. Their Defense is ridiculous.

Wow. Blowout Saturday. I don't think there's a game on without one team having a 30 point lead. Hope the Badgers lay the freakin' cheese to the stinking Spartans tonight. Bury those Michigan wussies in Cheddar.

Kevin

Good to hear Pitt St got the win Smalls! A didn't see many of the games today but what I did see wasn't very entertaining IMO.

Umm, I'm pretty excited about the LSU/Bama game. I think it's gonna be physical, real physical.

I'd like to see Alabama lose to Tennessee today, and then have Alabama beat LSU.

Kevin

CHEEEEEEESSSSSSSEEEEEE! GO BADGERS!

Kevin

Bama is starting to piss me off. There is zero reason Tennessee should still be in the game. And the cheerleader dude chants are annoying.

--
tapatalk

I would like to see Wisconsin win that one too. It drives the NC state people nuts down here

Bama is starting to piss me off. There is zero reason Tennessee should still be in the game. And the cheerleader dude chants are annoying.

--
tapatalk

I am shocked with this game. Figured bama would have blown the doors off by now. UT hanging in there, surprising.

I am shocked with this game. Figured bama would have blown the doors off by now. UT hanging in there, surprising.

I thought they would come out hot and bama hasn't popped them in the mouth yet. Bama just looks flat.

--
tapatalk

Im gonna feel bad for you Kevin when tosu ruins bucky's season so I'm gonna apologize in advance.

Finally, an entertaining Bama game! Against a sh****y team! Drama!

I'm kind of happy this game is so close. It would be boring if it was a blowout.

Im gonna feel bad for you Kevin when tosu ruins bucky's season so I'm gonna apologize in advance.

I don't see that one happening. What ruins the Badgers season is being in a weak conference and playing cupcakes in their non-conference games. Until they change that, their chances are slight to ever play in big game.

Fun to watch, though. They are freakin' monsters up front.

Kevin

Except on that play.

Kevin

I don't see that one happening. What ruins the Badgers season is being in a weak conference and playing cupcakes in their non-conference games. Until they change that, their chances are slight to ever play in big game.

Fun to watch, though. They are freakin' monsters up front.

Kevin

I had a hard time even typing that to be honest.

Little change in momentum right now in the Badgers game. Safety? Double reverse? Are you kidding me? I thought for a second I was playing QB in the Kellogg's yard.

Kevin

I think Wiscansin's gonna be in a dog fight.

Hello Bama! Look we can pass like a big 12 team.

--
tapatalk

Hope Wisconsin and Bama pull it out. Ready for my DAWGS to take on Florida next week. We are always awful in Jax. but we may can pull it out this year!

I think Wiscansin's gonna be in a dog fight.

The dog they're fighting just whizzed on 'em throughout the second quarter. Yikes.

Kevin

The dog they're fighting just whizzed on 'em throughout the second quarter. Yikes.

Kevin

How's Wilson playing?

--
tapatalk

Pretty good, but they've been all over him. One pick, but that didn't lead to points. Safety called on a grounding penalty. But he's had a couple decent runs, and is like 6 for 8 of 5 for 7.

Kevin

Pretty good, but they've been all over him. One pick, but that didn't lead to points. Safety called on a grounding penalty. But he's had a couple decent runs, and is like 6 for 8 of 5 for 7.

Kevin

I think this is setting up to be one hell of a 2nd half. Need Wisc to get a little mo going again.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

And maybe stop having punts and field goals blocked. Sheesh!

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back