Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, they rock. I reckon I might get one for my collection/hoard. Every time i'm in the shop, I roll them. I'm such a sucker for an insert.

I didn't like it at first but I've rolled it a few more times and have liked it more and more each time. Really forgiving on off center hits. Not that I have that issue..

I was heartbroken to find that the only lefty Metal X putters were the #1, #8, and #9. I wanted to roll that #7 so badly...

Switch sides dude :alien:

I can understand that! The Metal X and Black Series are the two smoothest feeling Odyssey putters I've rolled.

Again I agree with you sir. I can't wait to see what options are avail to us for the MC

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Switch sides dude :alien:

LOL...and I rolled the Nome and...not for me. I loved the feel but it really didn't separate itself from the Metal X or even the Black Series for me. My wallet is thanking me right now.

i20s. I may have to break down and hit these bad boys... I'm sure my wallet hopes that they'll be too much for my game. The review thread has me thinking otherwise.

And because I'm ridiculous, a 588 custom. Because the wedges I just got 5 months ago are no good, right? LOL

i20s. I may have to break down and hit these bad boys... I'm sure my wallet hopes that they'll be too much for my game. The review thread has me thinking otherwise.

And because I'm ridiculous, a 588 custom. Because the wedges I just got 5 months ago are no good, right? LOL

haha I knew it. Next you'll be posting in the What golf stuff did I buy today thread lol

Do it. Hit them. Embrace them.

You will love them. lol

Seriously though, I think you'll like what you see/experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering if I want a new vibrant shaft and Iomic grip for my putter or if I am just going to leave the stock shaft and grip on it.

Don't do it, the madness needs to end here. Buy some nice Callaway Razr irons of some kind, for you I'm thinking the Razr Forged will treat you just right.

Don't do it, the madness needs to end here. Buy some nice Callaway Razr irons of some kind, for you I'm thinking the Razr Forged will treat you just right.

Madness? No sir.

Just kick arse irons.

:clapp:

Pondering if I want a new vibrant shaft and Iomic grip for my putter or if I am just going to leave the stock shaft and grip on it.

It would look great with a nice shiny new THP Putter Cover too. :alien:

LOL, friends don't let friends buy Ping.

I used to have the same snobbery....I hated the looks of the G series and the I series up until this generation and I disliked the people around here that played PING because of attitudes.

Then I hit this generation of PING and things quickly changed. Hehehehe

They are the Mac of the equipment world and you know how I feel about Macs.

Whoa now that is being a little extreme even for a Canadian lol

Whoa now that is being a little extreme even for a Canadian lol
Other than the fact I now own an iPhone and an iPad and enjoy them sure.

Really want an Ogio Chamber but don't think I am swing the price. Plus I had too many bags at home anyway.

They are the Mac of the equipment world and you know how I feel about Macs.
Next thing we know they will all be gaming Titleist gear. :bulgy-eyes:

Next thing we know they will all be gaming Titleist gear. :bulgy-eyes:

Thanks to my absolute, total, complete, and unbridled hatred for one Scooty Crameron and the fact that they are associated with him, I can guarantee without a doubt that will never happen.

I have my Vokey's once upon a time, then I found THP and grew out of it. lol

When something is in your bag, of course it's the best thing ever! lol

I used to have the same snobbery....I hated the looks of the G series and the I series up until this generation and I disliked the people around here that played PING because of attitudes.

Then I hit this generation of PING and things quickly changed. Hehehehe

Oh my, TC is tempting me so hard with that Fybrid 3 wood. I need a good 3 wood.

haha I knew it. Next you'll be posting in the What golf stuff did I buy today thread lol

We'll see. That's a lot of money and my irons are only a year old. My money is probably better spent on lessons, which I just scheduled one of for next week. Short game. Should be humbling.

Do it. Hit them. Embrace them.

You will love them. lol

Seriously though, I think you'll like what you see/experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. You guys do make a persuasive argument in the review thread...

Thanks to my absolute, total, complete, and unbridled hatred for one Scooty Crameron and the fact that they are associated with him, I can guarantee without a doubt that will never happen.

I have my Vokey's once upon a time, then I found THP and grew out of it. lol
Ping is a gateway, I tell ya. Pretty soon all those Lajosi putters will be replaced with some California Del Mar and a Newport or two...

Just givin' ya a hard time Jman. We all know your intense hate for Scotty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back