Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tweeted Cleveland to see if I can find one locally without calling every course.. Hopefully they are accessible, because that thing looks AWESOME!

The carts are INCREDIBLY in person.

I just tweeted Cleveland to see if I can find one locally without calling every course.. Hopefully they are accessible, because that thing looks AWESOME!

My local EW did not have it on Wednesday but said they would contact the rep for an update. In all honesty, looking like quite a bit of the 2013 line (Custom, TT, MT, and fitting carts) are a bit slow to hit the retailers. I will likely try again this week as I really want to go through a cart fitting but want the person to have some experience with it first.

My local EW did not have it on Wednesday but said they would contact the rep for an update. In all honesty, looking like quite a bit of the 2013 line (Custom, TT, MT, and fitting carts) are a bit slow to hit the retailers. I will likely try again this week as I really want to go through a cart fitting but want the person to have some experience with it first.

I want to see exactly what is in the cart.. I am hoping the shaft options are very diverse, but it wouldn't surprise me if it catered to R/S for the most part.

Trying to keep an open mind about it because my opinion is based on what I've seen from other carts.

I want to see exactly what is in the cart.. I am hoping the shaft options are very diverse, but it wouldn't surprise me if it catered to R/S for the most part.

Trying to keep an open mind about it because my opinion is based on what I've seen from other carts.

I know they have 9 different wedge shafts, 24 different iron shafts, 12 different driver shafts.

I know they have 9 different wedge shafts, 24 different iron shafts, 12 different driver shafts.

Nice! Thanks man. I've asked for a directory of where the carts are from Cleveland and they said one would be coming "soon" which is cool.

Would be great to have an inventory list as well. Just to know what I could expect.

Nice! Thanks man. I've asked for a directory of where the carts are from Cleveland and they said one would be coming "soon" which is cool.

Would be great to have an inventory list as well. Just to know what I could expect.

I agree. They could have 60 shafts, but if only 2 are X then it does not do you a ton of good. We shall see I suppose!

I agree. They could have 60 shafts, but if only 2 are X then it does not do you a ton of good. We shall see I suppose!

Actually, my ideal shaft is defined as S+ so I have a feeling I'm in even more limited company. I love the idea of playing a lower spinning C-Taper or checking out some of these more custom offerings like the fibers or even the newer recoils... I just doubt that is going to be a part of it (not would I expect it to).

Heading off to my first ever fitting today at 3:00. Drivers, FWs and Hybos. Looking forward to seeing what happens. Having a j40 driver to bring with me is gonna be huge, since the only Bridgestone clubs they have are a DPC 6 and a CB 6. After I am done I am gonna chat it up with some B fit techs just to make sure everything is dialed in.

Actually, my ideal shaft is defined as S+ so I have a feeling I'm in even more limited company. I love the idea of playing a lower spinning C-Taper or checking out some of these more custom offerings like the fibers or even the newer recoils... I just doubt that is going to be a part of it (not would I expect it to).

I have the feeling the options on the cart will be limited to what is available when you are on shop.clevelandgolf.com.

I have the feeling the options on the cart will be limited to what is available when you are on shop.clevelandgolf.com.

I just found out that the place I intended to get fit for irons will have a Cleveland cart, so that's awesome news!! Might have to take a trip down to check it out VERY soon.

I just found out that the place I intended to get fit for irons will have a Cleveland cart, so that's awesome news!! Might have to take a trip down to check it out VERY soon.

That is awesome! Soon as in this afternoon? Wish I was close I'd like to witness the awesomeness

That is awesome! Soon as in this afternoon? Wish I was close I'd like to witness the awesomeness

I'd love to have you buddy! Always fun to do things like this with fellow THPers..

I'm thinking maybe this weekend. Deano and I were talking about Galaxy'ing it up a bit, maybe I'll schedule something for Sunday in hopes that I can hit some stock stuff tomorrow.

JMan, what is the name of the 2013 SS putter grip you have been raving about?

Second if the first loser, but don't worry, you will still get a trophy.

The new American way baby! No losers! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!

J40 dpc's..... Can't find many demos though :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back