Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that trip I was mentioning you need to take last night...I think we could manage a set of ladies clubs to test out down here for her.

he better take you up on that.

That's what I was thinking.

I think a couples match might be in order. Trisha will improve quickly if there is a goal reach. I need to figure out how to make this happen.

Guys vs girls. It's be closer than you think!

Following equipment trends is part of my job. Each month I track, outline and keep a journal of things such as sales numbers, marketshare rise and falls, etc. Interesting to follow the SuperStroke lately as well as counter balance. Its going to be fun to keep track of over the next few months.

I had my first round with a superstroke today - only practice with it was 30 minutes before the round on the putting green. Needless to say, I had one of my best putting rounds of the season and the SS was definitely a big part of it.

Following equipment trends is part of my job. Each month I track, outline and keep a journal of things such as sales numbers, marketshare rise and falls, etc. Interesting to follow the SuperStroke lately as well as counter balance. Its going to be fun to keep track of over the next few months.

As you know, I love my superstrokes, even though you have another name for them ha ha.

On the counterbalanced front I've seen some interesting things. Although it has been around for quite a while, the recent popularity really is intriguing. I will say that every person that I get to try the putter out really ends up liking it much more than they ever anticipated. It is rather intriguing to me.

I think a couples match might be in order. Trisha will improve quickly if there is a goal reach. I need to figure out how to make this happen.

Golf Course to walk to.
Plus we can go look at boats.

I really started a trend with counter balance putters, didnt I?

I had my first round with a superstroke today - only practice with it was 30 minutes before the round on the putting green. Needless to say, I had one of my best putting rounds of the season and the SS was definitely a big part of it.

I live my slim 3.0. I'll be honest though. I tried the Fatso 5.0 and I think I love it even more!

Golf Course to walk to.
Plus we can go look at boats.

As if I need any more incentive to come hang out with you guys. If only I could talk her into an RV.

As if I need any more incentive to come hang out with you guys. If only I could talk her into an RV.

We can check those out too. We have to bring you to a place called LazyDays. One of the largest dealers in the world, where you can just go walk on them all unlocked without a salesman even present.

From there to Marine Max.

From there to the golf course.

It needs to happen.

We can check those out too. We have to bring you to a place called LazyDays. One of the largest dealers in the world, where you can just go walk on them all unlocked without a salesman even present.

It needs to happen.
Throw in Olafs, Shaners, and maybe a trip to Salty Dog and you just named all of my favorite places in the state.

It needs to happen.

I like it.

I'm officially pondering a Seemore putter, since everyone on here raves about them. I really like the 3 or 5 design, but will have to turn to the flatstick forum to figure out the difference between the series options and which might be right for me. Maybe if I'm real good this can go on the Christmas list.

I'm officially pondering a Seemore putter, since everyone on here raves about them. I really like the 3 or 5 design, but will have to turn to the flatstick forum to figure out the difference between the series options and which might be right for me. Maybe if I'm real good this can go on the Christmas list.

It is a fantastic ponder. Check out the SPi method thread as it is a big reason people have so much success rolling their SeeMore's.

Jman has some great reviews on their most recent lines on the home page.

My p putting stroke improved drastically when I got my seemore. You won't regret it!

You and Niteowl convinced me to get my DLL about a week ago.
Such a great putter.

The technology in these putter designs just really jives with how I work with a flatstick in my hand. Without a doubt, the design of these have made me a better putter.

Jacob doesn't lie. He has a very nice putting stroke.

True story. Went to roll some putters today and really ended up liking the one I Have the most. BUT the PTM3 did catch my eye.
I'm going to keep an eye out for a used one and see what happens...

You and Niteowl convinced me to get my DLL about a week ago.

I am really glad that my review of the DLL helped someone out. It has really changed my putting for the better. I now have 2 counterbalanced SeeMore's that I cant wait to put through the paces as well.

I hope SS releases their Claw grip to the public. I love that thing and want another!

I hope SS releases their Claw grip to the public. I love that thing and want another!
You can buy it from their site, although it's currently out of stock.

You can buy it from their site, although it's currently out of stock.

I already talked to them about it. They never got it in stock and don't plan to in the near future. Jon said they're happy with the way their current line is growing so they don't plan on introducing that just yet (or maybe not at all). I really hope they do though.

I already talked to them about it. They never got it in stock and don't plan to in the near future. Jon said they're happy with the way their current line is growing so they don't plan on introducing that just yet (or maybe not at all). I really hope they do though.
Oh damn, didnt know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back