Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what....but he's pondering something.

2e5u7uru.jpg

Im guessing its not how can he be ready to watch singles coverage in 20 minutes?

Actually went to roll a bunch of putters today. Left the first place convinced the one I have is perfect. Did find one that piqued my interest at the second place but its nice to have a ponder pretty much stopped every once in a while

Im guessing its not how can he be ready to watch singles coverage in 20 minutes?

Hahaha, he just got out of the shower.

We wouldn't miss it, you know that!

Watching a gilligans island marathon?

Hahaha, he just got out of the shower.

We wouldn't miss it, you know that!

Wow, impressive that you are even showering together to make sure not to miss this.
#SoapOnARope

Wow, impressive that you are even showering together to make sure not to miss this.
#SoapOnARope

Love my soap on a rope.

Love the hate for my hat, I'm pondering more of them now.

Actually went to roll a bunch of putters today. Left the first place convinced the one I have is perfect. Did find one that piqued my interest at the second place but its nice to have a ponder pretty much stopped every once in a while

did you try the tank? i rolled the #1 and i'm on the fence if i grab one or not.

#SoapOnARope

I know, right?

We do what it takes.

#bleedgreen&white
#dedicated

Love my soap on a rope.

Love the hate for my hat, I'm pondering more of them now.
There used to be a lot of love for the UA bucket hats here on THP.

Quite popular at one of the outings I believe.

Also, it needs more pockets.

There used to be a lot of love for the UA bucket hats here on THP.

Quite popular at one of the outings I believe.

Also, it needs more pockets.

But it looks like Gilligan, how can it be popular?

I love it, comfy, UV protected, cool, and covers the ears. Boom.

Does need a pocket though.

But it looks like Gilligan, how can it be popular?

I love it, comfy, UV protected, cool, and covers the ears. Boom.

Does need a pocket though.
The tee holder is clutch.

I love it. It's useful.
I use the adjustment strap on the back of my hat for a tee holder, tht way I know where it is.

However, it's not nearly as stylish as the bucket

A push cart. Can't find ClicGears on any sort of sale, and the things never come up used. Maybe the Quik-Fold 2.0, that's come down a lot.

Contact Clicgear, they sometimes have manufacturer refurbs for cheap.

My wife stepped up and drilled my 8 year old daughters driver into the neighbor's yard. Time to get her a big girl set.

Following equipment trends is part of my job. Each month I track, outline and keep a journal of things such as sales numbers, marketshare rise and falls, etc. Interesting to follow the SuperStroke lately as well as counter balance. Its going to be fun to keep track of over the next few months.

My wife stepped up and drilled my 8 year old daughters driver into the neighbor's yard. Time to get her a big girl set.

amp cell time

Remember that trip I was mentioning you need to take last night...I think we could manage a set of ladies clubs to test out down here for her.

amp cell time

That's what I was thinking.

Remember that trip I was mentioning you need to take last night...I think we could manage a set of ladies clubs to test out down here for her.

I think a couples match might be in order. Trisha will improve quickly if there is a goal reach. I need to figure out how to make this happen.

Following equipment trends is part of my job. Each month I track, outline and keep a journal of things such as sales numbers, marketshare rise and falls, etc. Interesting to follow the SuperStroke lately as well as counter balance. Its going to be fun to keep track of over the next few months.

I am guilty on both fronts. SuperStroke not only won this major but a key match for Team Paradise on Sunday. I will also likely send one of my SeeMore's in to get retrofit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back