Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never tried on the Lunars, but so many people swear by them.

If you have the $$ and want to go with the most comfortable pair of spikeless shoes ever, go Ecco Biom Hybrid.

If you have the $$ and want to go with the most comfortable pair of spikeless shoes ever, go Ecco Biom Hybrid.

They get my vote to buddy.

Ecco Street's are pretty cheap now also. I have a pair of those and love them. They are really comfortable and give great traction.

Lunars are AWESOME.

I've always wanted to step into some Eccos but I don't know that I've ever even tried them on.

Hey Dan... DPC?

You know what's a fun ponder? Combo sets..

Bridgestone ponders are a happy place my good man.

So true. I ponder all the time when Bridgestone will make LH clubs.

Ray with the ECCO wrench

For spikeless, can't beat the Ecco's. Pricey....but you are paying for quality that will last and last.

Hey guys. Guys! Hey guys!!! Guess what day it is...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

You know what's a fun ponder? Combo sets..

Bridgestone ponders are a happy place my good man.

I was really putting a lot of thought into this exact topic today. A combo set might be right up my alley.

I love #WPF. It gives me a chance to spend hours thinking about how I wanna switch up the clubs helping to support the one strong point of my game and introduce a certain level of "inconsistency" just to make things interesting.

If it ain't broke then you can still make it better with new duct tape. That's my mantra.

I pondered but not really a j40 wedge. Hit mikes twice the other day and hit 2 good shots. Has a great feel to them

I pondered but not really a j40 wedge. Hit mikes twice the other day and hit 2 good shots. Has a great feel to them

I love mine, I'm already thinking about grabbing another 54 and 58 to put away and save for next year after I wear out the grooves on my current set.

Needing an upgrade in the iron department I having been doing much pondering.

One that has come to mind more recently has been the Adams Super S Hybrid Irons: http://www.adamsgolf.com/products/irons/super_s.php

I know their hybrids are fantastic, does anyone have an opinion on these irons though? My thought here is that I can always buy hybrids separate if these irons are not the best.

Also in need of a sand wedge and have been milling about the idea of picking up a TM ATV 56 here: http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/p...LOSEOUTS_66/New-Taylormade-ATV-Wedge_616.aspx
$70 seems like a great price for that club.

Keep in mind on both irons and wedges I am looking for clubs that are pretty forgiving.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have.

Needing an upgrade in the iron department I having been doing much pondering.

One that has come to mind more recently has been the Adams Super S Hybrid Irons: http://www.adamsgolf.com/products/irons/super_s.php

I know their hybrids are fantastic, does anyone have an opinion on these irons though? My thought here is that I can always buy hybrids separate if these irons are not the best.

Also in need of a sand wedge and have been milling about the idea of picking up a TM ATV 56 here: http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/p...LOSEOUTS_66/New-Taylormade-ATV-Wedge_616.aspx
$70 seems like a great price for that club.

Keep in mind on both irons and wedges I am looking for clubs that are pretty forgiving.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have.

Dunno about the irons, but the ATV is a fairly forgiving wedge and gets the ball up in the air really well.

Voke TVD M Grind for #WPF

#WPF

Hopkins 54* w/ shelf grind and customization. Too bad they squashed the THP and grind discount stacking, it would be done by now if that was still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back