Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP-4s. Drool.
I could not hit those to save my life...but they're possibly the most beautiful piece of equipment I've ever seen...

Optiforce may just be the best looking fairway wood I've seen at address. Want to ponder it, but the SLDR is still tops on the list of next thing to buy.

I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Seemore counter balanced putter. The only question now is which way to go. If I'm buying a new one I think I would go Big FGP. I don't want to spend the 275 for a SB1, and the PCB is smaller than I am wanting. The other option is scour ebay and here for a great deal on one, then send it into ebay. I also have a Si1 that I could send it, but I have never loved the shape or feel.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Now on to a Clicgear 3.5 in either Charcoal/Lime or Arctic/Lime. Like what I've read about the Alphard Duo, but can't find the color I want. Labor Day sales have the 3.5 down to $180 and I already have six bags to choose from to pair it with.

I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Seemore counter balanced putter. The only question now is which way to go. If I'm buying a new one I think I would go Big FGP. I don't want to spend the 275 for a SB1, and the PCB is smaller than I am wanting. The other option is scour ebay and here for a great deal on one, then send it into ebay. I also have a Si1 that I could send it, but I have never loved the shape or feel.

I'd go new with the big FGP. You could easily sell if you don't like the CB.

You will likely end up at 200 plus going off the bay then to SeeMore for modification.

So many people watching Seemores on eBay that getting a really good deal is tough for decent condition.

Buy a belly putter, cut it down, add winn grip. Lets of bellys FS for under $100

Buy a belly putter, cut it down, add winn grip. Lets of bellys FS for under $100

It needs to be kept in mind though that, while that works, many will have a more upright lie angle. Sending it in can remedy that since SeeMore is a a one stop shop with length, lie, loft, grip, weight adjustments.

It needs to be kept in mind though that, while that works, many will have a more upright lie angle. Sending it in can remedy that since SeeMore is a a one stop shop with length, lie, loft, grip, weight adjustments.

Semantics :alien:

I have a lot of pondering to ponder right now. my irons have cycled through a lot of 300 ball range buckets so the heads are just done. im looking at the titleist MB's and the mizuno MP-4's, maybe the callaway razr blades. im also trying to wrap my head around getting the titleist 712u 2 iron as well as a new 3wood but i dont have a clue what i should get. finally my driver is beginning to crack and its out of warranty and I've fallen in love with pictures of the yonex ezone 380 type :confused2:

MP-4s. Drool.

Waiting for my mp4s to ship on the 12th. Can't wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I'm finally starting to listen to my THP brethren.

SeeMore DB4x. Really enjoyed putting with it this afternoon. Do not enjoy the price tag very much, but that's why it's a ponder post instead of a "what did you buy" post.

Well see. Hopefully a used one pops up.

I also need to throw a SS 3.0 on my Versa. There was a demo Versa with one on it at PGASS this afternoon, and I was making everything. Well worth a $25 experiment.

SeeMore DB4x. Really enjoyed putting with it this afternoon. Do not enjoy the price tag very much, but that's why it's a ponder post instead of a "what did you buy" post.

I like it.

Ok, so here's my pondering situation: I've currently got a set of Callaway Great Big Berthas woods that I'm still pretty fond of, though I'm not opposed to replacing. The problem is that I just don't hit them very well off the turf. Also, the lofts tend to work themselves out to where my 5W gives me a three degree gap(18-21 degrees) and about 15-20 yards off the tee to my 4i. So my ponder is whether to replace my 5W with a 3H, but I'm not sure of the best loft, or whether to maybe try to find 1 hybrid to replace both the 5W and 4I and make some room for another wedge.

Ok, so here's my pondering situation: I've currently got a set of Callaway Great Big Berthas woods that I'm still pretty fond of, though I'm not opposed to replacing. The problem is that I just don't hit them very well off the turf. Also, the lofts tend to work themselves out to where my 5W gives me a three degree gap(18-21 degrees) and about 15-20 yards off the tee to my 4i. So my ponder is whether to replace my 5W with a 3H, but I'm not sure of the best loft, or whether to maybe try to find 1 hybrid to replace both the 5W and 4I and make some room for another wedge.
Callaway has solid fairway woods too, if you were looking at staying with that style of club. For some converting from a fairway wood to a hybrid is not necessarily the easiest of transitions. Callaway has a solid offering in both the hybrid and fairway woods if you wanted to stay with them

Callaway has solid fairway woods too, if you were looking at staying with that style of club. For some converting from a fairway wood to a hybrid is not necessarily the easiest of transitions. Callaway has a solid offering in both the hybrid and fairway woods if you wanted to stay with them

Yup. Been looking at Callaway's offerings as well as an Amp Cell 2-3 hybrid and seeing if I can find a loft that fits the happy medium distance-wise between the 3W and the 4I while still being hittable from the fairway.

Yup. Been looking at Callaway's offerings as well as an Amp Cell 2-3 hybrid and seeing if I can find a loft that fits the happy medium distance-wise between the 3W and the 4I while still being hittable from the fairway.

It's also worth considering that many of these companies offer adjustable heads, and while that's true, it also changes the face angle depending on loft.

Really, with so many great offerings on the table, there's bound to be the perfect wood at the perfect loft for you out there.

Amp cell would be fantastic given the loft versatility. And great deals can be had now on them.

I love my G25 driver but for some reason those 4 little letters are leaving a nagging feeling in my pea brain.

SLDR

Second round with my counter balanced PCB today.

Best putting round ever. 30 putts.

Should have switched sooner.

I'm pondering everything we saw this weekend.... Mwahahaha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I'm pondering everything we saw this weekend.... Mwahahaha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Do share. No one likes a tease.

Thinking about new Irons. Most likely RBZ max.

OK THP, help me complete my ponder for a new Driver shaft. The price below includes the OEM Myfly adapter installed for my Amp Cell

Fujikura Motore F1 65 X ($139)
Miyazaki B Asha 4X ($199)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back