Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a 18* or 19* hybrid to replace my 5 wood (small crack)
Narrowed it down to a J40 2h or a 913h. I love my J40 4h and am unsure if it will translate to a 2h or not. Ive hit the 913 in a few sims with very good results with the Phenom 80 shaft as well as the Diamana S+.

Will continue to ponder until my 5 wood gives up the ghost completely.

Pondering a 18* or 19* hybrid to replace my 5 wood (small crack)
Narrowed it down to a J40 2h or a 913h. I love my J40 4h and am unsure if it will translate to a 2h or not. Ive hit the 913 in a few sims with very good results with the Phenom 80 shaft as well as the Diamana S+.

Will continue to ponder until my 5 wood gives up the ghost completely.

The j40 head is such a good offering, I can't imagine you going wrong having two in your bag!

21*, very Adams DHy shape, plays at traditional 3 iron length...could be a fun little project...you know me...my mind is always spinning off axis...

I'll send you a RocketBladez 4 iron head if you want it. Shaft won't do much for you.

I'll send you a RocketBladez 4 iron head if you want it. Shaft won't do much for you.

Is it the Max or just the standard head?

Just the standard Bladez head. I think it's very similar in size to the Dhy. I'll take some pics later tonight if you want?

you may as well buy an altitude head Keygo.. This thing is pratically the same thing!

taylormade-rocketballz-rbz-max-irons.jpg

Just the standard Bladez head. I think it's very similar in size to the Dhy. I'll take some pics later tonight if you want?

Naw..I'm looking for the Max head specifically. Its got more of a driving iron/hybrid shape to it. I found a couple on the bay if they stay at the right price then I might go after them. Thanks for the offer though.

No problem buddy. Good luck!

you may as well buy an altitude head Keygo.. This thing is pratically the same thing!

taylormade-rocketballz-rbz-max-irons.jpg

But the Altitude head is much larger cross section across the back and that's not what I want. I still want a fairly close to traditional looking iron as I can get with still having a stronger loft and and some distance tech built in.

But the Altitude head is much larger cross section across the back and that's not what I want. I still want a fairly close to traditional looking iron as I can get with still having a stronger loft and and some distance tech built in.
588 MT.

was actually thinking that as I was typing out my last post...

Ive hit them Dan, and hit them well...just not my cup of tee for the entire bag...

Ive hit them Dan, and hit them well...just not my cup of tee for the entire bag...
One long iron wont hurt... :alien:

Hmmm, I may know someone who's about to off 3/4 MT heads. Strange.

If they happen to have Lady Precepts at the clubhouse when I show up for league tonight, I may end up with a dozen in my bag.

I'd like to try them thanks to all you freaks. Also, need to grab a box of Z-Stars before they get expensive again.

Whats the loft on the 3?

Cookie nailed it, its 19. The 4 is supposed to be 21 but mine is 23.

I want a 54* hopkins, I've pretty much decided that. And the Altitude DW.

Need to sell some ish and pay for trips first.

Cookie nailed it, its 19. The 4 is supposed to be 21 but mine is 23.

I want a 54* hopkins, I've pretty much decided that. And the Altitude DW.

Need to sell some ish and pay for trips first.
Hmm...19* is one stronger than I want to flow into my next set, but I could also bend the next 4 Iron if need be to close the gap some....I'm intrigued..and I know its lived in good hands..

Pondering XHOT Combo Irons, was offered 3H-5H, 6-PW for $750 shipped. However, have my A12OS that I want to get rid of.
What to do what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back