Official Jon Rahm thread

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
What is it about this guy?! He has shot out of a cannon since coming into the line light. He has great action and plays trough courses well. I'm a fan of his fire and on course persona. It's great to see and I hope it's something that last throughout his career.

Kid's good.

I don't know exactly, but I find myself liking and pulling for the guy. I love his fire on the course, I think because he reminds me of myself at that age (the competitive attitude not the golf game haha). You don't see a lot of that from guys on tour anymore I feel like. A lot of guys are so boring like DJ and Dufner. I like to see a little personality personally.

I really enjoy watching him play, I also try to emulate his lead wrist position in my swing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I Like this kid. I Like his energy and his game.

I enjoy watching him play. The attitude he brings with him on the course just shows he's having the time of his life right now. His energy is amazing and I can't wait to see how his career unfolds over the next few seasons! He'd be a great Ryder Cup teammate.

What is it about this guy?! He has shot out of a cannon since coming into the line light. He has great action and plays trough courses well. I'm a fan of his fire and on course persona. It's great to see and I hope it's something that last throughout his career.

I would KILL for his swing. I freaking adore the compact move.

I would KILL for his swing. I freaking adore the compact move.

It's so much action in that small space, powerful!

Brings great energy to the game without coming across as arrogant

I enjoy watching him play. The attitude he brings with him on the course just shows he's having the time of his life right now. His energy is amazing and I can't wait to see how his career unfolds over the next few seasons! He'd be a great Ryder Cup teammate.

If his play stays the same through next year, he will beat up his opponents in the RC. We will still win but he will be a star.

I like him a lot. Another Spaniard carrying the torch of exceptional Spanish players before him. I hope he has a long fruitful career.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Awesome golfer, great attitude, and a SUN DEVIL!! :devil::devil::devil:

Watched him hit a PW 168 from the rough yesterday onto the green.

That's my 6-iron from the fairway! I like his 3/4 swing heh.

Fun to watch. He's helped me win some daily fantasy money too!

I'm a fan of the spa oats golfers and this guy is following in their footsteps. He has game for days and his attitude seems infectious and I hope he can keep this approach for his career and that he can build a successful PGA and euro career.

Would love to see a Spieth vs Rahm rivalry begin to play out over the next 5 years. Could be very good for us sports fans.

He might be my favorite player on tour these days. Plays aggressive but smart, has wonderful hands around the greens, and really compact powerful action. Has all the makings of a champion now time will tell

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Another shut-face player that is really, really good. He's so powerful and seems to have a great head for the game. I think he will win multiple majors in the next 5 years.

I'm a huge fan of this guy and he's quickly vaulted into the small group of guys I'm cheering for week in and week out.
Love his swing, his game, and his persona on the course.

He is playing great BUT what he does not know is that he is on my Fantasy Team this week and that usually spells doom.

(Oh he is probably Greg's team also)

Love watching him play. He seems like he's having fun all the time, all while being serious about it. As everyone else has mentioned the power he generates out of the compact swing is pretty amazing. Especially when you see how long some of the power hitters on tour are. Look forward to what he's able to do on tour for years to come.

He's got everything. Can definitely see him winning 2 or 3 majors in the next 2 years.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

He's a beast love the passion the Spaniard brings it's refreshing to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is great to seem Spain have another person appearing to follow in the footsteps of Seve/Jose/Sergio.

I can't wait to see him in the Ryder Cup.

Back