Official Jon Rahm thread

There is a lot to address and unpack here. Much of it is way to political and I am going to just say I agree with some of it and disagree with some of it as it thinking it is painting with too broad a brush..
If Rory was convicted in his stance, then Jon Rahm shouldn’t be able to alter it.

What about the consequences for leaving the Tour that Rory talked about during this last Ryder Cup?

If Rory was convicted in his stance, then Jon Rahm shouldn’t be able to alter it.

What about the consequences for leaving the Tour that Rory talked about during this last Ryder Cup?
I think he meant what he said, but I also think Rahm transcends those statements. Two things can be true here.

So about Jon Rahm.

Just ordered the Tour Logo polo from Travis Mathew cuz I thought it was cool and I had some gift cards to use. Big Jon Rahm endorsement there.

1702350898492.png

I think he meant what he said, but I also think Rahm transcends those statements. Two things can be true here.
If Rahm can transcend the stance, it exposes the hypocrisy of the stance. I want them all to be able to play in the Ryder Cup & hope that is the direction they go.

If Rahm can transcend the stance, it exposes the hypocrisy of the stance. I want them all to be able to play in the Ryder Cup & hope that is the direction they go.
You seem to be getting what you want then..

HA HA - you're kinda funny dude.
Joe Pesci Goodfellas GIF

I'm still amazed that Jon can go from here to impact repeatedly.

Jon-Rahm-backswing.jpg

Jon-Rahm-backswing.jpg

Club very laid off and hits a cut. :unsure: If I did that, I'd shank it every time. :ROFLMAO:

Club very laid off and hits a cut. :unsure: If I did that, I'd shank it every time. :ROFLMAO:
Keep the face closed and turn through, hard. It's amazing to me. That flexed left wrist is craziness.

Keep the face closed and turn through, hard. It's amazing to me. That flexed left wrist is craziness.
I do that same movement with my wrist at my transition and hold as long as I can.

Not really on either account. All Rory said was he understands where families are coming from but there is good and bad everywhere and everything is intertwined now that you can’t distinguish good/bad money. He even said it wasn’t sportswashing by the players when asked.
In McIlroy's world, the money is bad it somebody else takes it and good money when he takes which he certainly has. It's partially why he is such a collossal hypocrite.

Jon-Rahm-backswing.jpg
He should be able to get away with that swing now that he is on LIV. Wouldnt cut it on the PGA Tour.

I'm sorry.

He should be able to get away with that swing now that he is on LIV. Wouldnt cut it on the PGA Tour.

I'm sorry.
He's cooked on the big boy tour. Less cooked on the international circuit.

Projections show Rors will win 1 if not 2 majors this year. They are saying he's ready to roll in 2024.

Back