Official Jon Rahm thread

Of all the THPers I have personally met, why can I envision you and him sitting down, having some bourbon and actually having this conversation?
Honestly, I don't know. lol. But I am going to take that as a compliment.

Rahmster, old nickname for the silly goose, is a good friend of mine. We chat daily. He asked me directly for my opinion. Seriously.
Wow! You are cool!

Freddie summed it up. That was the mic drop moment that clarified what the PGA pro's and others feel about LIV. It's a minor pro tour with only 1 carrot - money. And, the money shows exactly what every single player that went there cares about.

Projections show Rors will win 1 if not 2 majors this year. They are saying he's ready to roll in 2024.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Freddie summed it up. That was the mic drop moment that clarified what the PGA pro's and others feel about LIV. It's a minor pro tour with only 1 carrot - money. And, the money shows exactly what every single player that went there cares about.
You cant possibly believe that if the PGA Tour had no money, players would strive to be a part of it.
Hence the elevated events.
Hence why the top Euro Tour players ditched that tour for the PGA Tour.
Hence the FedEx Cup.

I get it, its just trolling at this point. But good lord, some of this is nonsense.

You cant possibly believe that if the PGA Tour had no money, players would strive to be a part of it.
Hence the elevated events.
Hence why the top Euro Tour players ditched that tour for the PGA Tour.
Hence the FedEx Cup.

I get it, its just trolling at this point. But good lord, some of this is nonsense.
Put it this way. Who's opinion carries more weight and credibility yours or Fred Couples? It's not trolling it's fact and counter opinion.

Fred Couples and his peers have discussed this to no end and this is their opinion in a brief summary.

Put it this way. Who's opinion carries more weight and credibility yours or Fred Couples? It's not trolling it's fact and counter opinion.
What's the fact here? Who's opinion carries more weight? In general or with you? In general, neither Fred's or JB's opinion matter much to Rahm. I think, actually, since Jon Rahm has had a better career than Fred Couples had, I would go with Rahm.

It's like these tools set themselves on a career path and have crazy expectations of financial compensation.

Thanks! I'll tell Jon you said hi and you wish him well!
Don't bother Rory and I are going to go play some golf with the cool group.

These 3 golfers are happy about his move to LIV.

IMG_0154.jpeg

Fred Couples and his peers have discussed this to no end and this is their opinion in a brief summary.
That has nothing to do with my post or what I asked.
But in this thread, I would say mine :D

Freddy has proved to have severe foot in mouth syndrome and been wrong on so many occasions.

Back