Official NBA Thread

Can't wait to hear Cubes and then see Stern hand him the trophy. Hahaha

Interesting Dirk just walks off the court. No celebrating just all business.

Look at the Mavs celebrating with class. Imagine what the Heat would have been doing on the Mavs floor if they won the series in Dallas. Congrats Mavs!!!!

U sure assume a lot,

I now tap while I talk

That was good, congrats Dallas.

IMG_0380.jpg
Just thought I'd post my photo with Jason Kidd when my wife and I met him a few years back. Great guy, now an NBA champion!

Dirk don't forget your MVP trophy haha

Really happy for Kidd, 17 years in the NBA and finally has a trophy

Within 15 minutes of the Mavs win, NBA.Com is spamming me with offers for Mavs Championship gear LOL

Yeah that was kind of weird.. And came back out to accept the trophies..

Maybe he had to call someone!

My personal guess is he wanted to just let loose and scream for a minute, but he is classy and didn't want to do it right in front of the Miami players on their court and lower himself to their level of class.

Yeah that was kind of weird.. And came back out to accept the trophies..

Maybe he had to call someone!

Too much gatorade, can only hold so much for so long

Ahhh haha the re run of entourage I'm watching has lebron in it haha

I now tap while I talk

Dirk on walking off the court: "I had to get a moment. I had to get a moment. I was emotional."

How about this stat: The heat were -24 with lebron on the floor in game 6. Wade +3 and Bosh +5. Not a typo. -24 with him in game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about this stat: The heat were -24 with lebron on the floor in game 6. Wade +3 and Bosh +5. Not a typo. -24 with him in game.

That was his lazyness

I now tap while I talk

Maybe the Heat can get Carmello with him they would be perfect :laughing:

If we all listen carefully, we can hear all of Cleveland celebrating!

Congrats to the Mavericks and their fans. I guess Jason Terry can keep his tattoo.

Another classless quote from Lebron about fans that are happy to seem him lose. Pretty much said they have to wake up and go back to being poor working folk while he gets to wake up in his mansion and live his superstar lifestyle. He has definitely growing into his villain role well.

Another classless quote from Lebron about fans that are happy to seem him lose. Pretty much said they have to wake up and go back to being poor working folk while he gets to wake up in his mansion and live his superstar lifestyle. He has definitely growing into his villain role well.

Yeah, that's pretty disgusting. It makes it way too easy to hate the guy.

I've seen a lot of people complain and talk about the city of Cleveland and their fans not letting go, but it seems like lebron simply isn't done building his name as like you said, one of the bigger villains in recent sports history. I bet they cheer against him until the city can rebuild around a new player, which I'm thinking will be quite some time.

Tomorrow has been declared "King James Day". Feel free to leave work 12 mins early!!

what a great year for the mavs. I've been waiting for this for so long. I was at game 2 of the finals in 2006 when they went up 2-0 and it's been a long time coming. Now im spoiled though...packers and mavs winning in the same sports year. Congrats Mavs!!

Back