Official NBA Thread

Not sure anything actually matters to King James but King James so it probably would not matter who or what MC was in bed with.

I actually now think things are going to end in Miami rather badly. Cannot tell what year it will end but whenever it does end I think it will be ugly.....No championships....Bosh trying to get outta' town as fast as he can.....Wade pissing on James.....James pissing on Wade....both of them pissing on everybody else....yuk

Expect to see some effort in the new NBA CBA to keep players from turning themselves into Player Personnel Directors/ General Managers/ PR Men as in the James. Cleveland/Miami mess. That has worked out so well for everybody, especially the NBA.

That's an awesome pic. He looks much happier than this:
mark-cuban22.jpg
Great pic here. Unless you're lebron. Tapatalk: better on the iPad

You know, Lebron and Wade just had it mixed up, they should have been mocking Dirk while he was holding the MVP trophy.

You know, Lebron and Wade just had it mixed up, they should have been mocking Dirk while he was holding the MVP trophy.

do you think they are doing that this morning?

do you think they are doing that this morning?

Stewing. Thats what LeBum is doing right now. While Cleveland is the second happiest city after Dallas.

Stewing. Thats what LeBum is doing right now. While Cleveland is the second happiest city after Dallas.

You know Dan Gilbert is thinking...ok 1 year down, 5 more to go.

I still don't understand how Dallas was able to pull out 3 straight W's. Their offense was poor and they relied too much on 3's. But the fact that the Heat didn't win is priceless!!!

Lebron, going out with class and in style!! And I quote ""All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point." - Lebron James on critical fans

Good stuff bro.

What a classless statement. I can tell that LeBron's feelings are hurt.

I actually now think things are going to end in Miami rather badly. Cannot tell what year it will end but whenever it does end I think it will be ugly.....No championships....Bosh trying to get outta' town as fast as he can.....Wade pissing on James.....James pissing on Wade....both of them pissing on everybody else....yuk

That would be pure awesomeness!!

What a classless statement. I can tell that LeBron's feelings are hurt.

haha, he's probably more upset that the media coverage of him won't be even remotely positive for the next couple months..

No more ego boosting ESPN live announcements for him any time soon! Unless he retires.. I'm okay with that.

One of my friends from Facebook just posted this. Pretty much summarizes it all for me.

254560_224300720932568_100000579246243_833990_1101607_n.jpg

One of my friends from Facebook just posted this. Pretty much summarizes it all for me.

254560_224300720932568_100000579246243_833990_1101607_n.jpg

Same here. A buddy posted it on Facebook earlier. Funny stuff.

lmao. Love it. Hopefully this stuff keeps coming since its so entertaining.

Thanks for the great laugh before the end of a monday!!!

This ad for Macy's ran in the Miami Herald Today. Oops.

bilde

MIAMI — The Mavericks' win over the Heat was a huge upset for fans in Miami, especially after an ad in the local paper mistakenly congratulates the Heat on the win.

A full-page ad that ran in today's Miami Herald reads "Congratulations Miami" next to photos of Heat championship T-shirts and hats from Macy's. One T-shirt reads "Heat 2011 NBA Finals Champions" and the ad shows the Heat's logo on the front of a hat with the words "NBA Champions."

The ad ran under a story about the Heat's loss.

The newspaper issued a correction and apologized for any inconvenience. A Macy's spokeswoman called it "an unfortunate error" and apologized to Heat fans.

The Mavericks beat the Heat 105-95 in Game 6 of the NBA Finals on Sunday in Miami.

http://www.news-press.com/article/2...at-win-NBA-title?odyssey=tab|topnews|img|Home

That is funny on the story in the paper. Great photo Spank - funny stuff!!!

ESPN has gone from reporting on sports to creating the stories by blowing this LeBron James and Heat situation totally out of proportion. Good thing that the players in Dallas didn't fall for the hype. I for one am tired of hearing about LeBron and the Heat but I am afraid that they (ESPN) have so much invested in this story that we will continue to see and hear it played out over the next year and beyond. There will be more reporting on what the Heat didn't do than what the Mavs did do and that reminds me of their coverage of golf, when Tiger was dominating they would show clips of Tiger and talk about Tiger and then they would finally get around to telling you that in fact someone else actually had won the tournament that week, like it didn't matter as much as spewing out all the Tiger adoration. I for one hate to see anyone struggle but I was sick of hearing about Tiger and I am sick of hearing about LeBron. If he is the greatest then he needs to prove it and until then shutup about it. One thing LeBron proved to me this year, he is no Michael Jordan, he may not even be Scottie Pippen, and if I am the Heat I am swapping him straight up for Dwight Howard. And looking for a point guard at least. Expect Cuban to go after Dwight Howard and Dallas is one of the places he has said he would consider. Now that they have some hardware he might be more positive about that.

Wade announced he's not signing another contract with miami. Says he will still play with miami but as a free agent

Just caught up reading all the threads posted before and during the Finals as I've been out for a couple of weeks. That was fun seeing the earlier posts on how the Mavs were old and had no chance, Lebron was better than MJ, Wade owned the Mavs and Just hope the Mavs can keep up, to at the end now reading What a great series, the Heat are getting outplayed, Dirk is an Assassin and Lebron is no MJ and might not even be a Pippen (funny).

What a great win for the Mavs and the City of Dallas. So glad that Dirk got the ring so now that can't be used against him when it comes time for his place in history. Lebron and Wade - real stupid to say those things about the cough and cold when the media was filming.....real stupid. Lebron, Bosh and Wade will probably win a championship or two when it's all said and done, but it was nice to see the good guys win one.

I wish I could of participated in the forum during the games but thanks for allowing me to catch up! Great series win Mavs!

Did you see the article on the bar tab that Cuban picked up? He bought a 90k bottle of champagne and left a 20k tip. Must be nice being a billionaire.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...pay-for-your-110-000-bar-tab-A?urn=nba-wp4996

Here is another article on that bottle of champagne. http://www.responsesource.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=61974

I heard he wants to do something more special than a ring for the players, I doubt the players would stand for something like that, but it would be cool if he did something special and unique on top of the rings. That would be cool!

Back