Official NBA Thread

For those that haven't seen this yet, great little mini-movie or some behind the scenes and in the locker room after the game.

For those that haven't seen this yet, great little mini-movie or some behind the scenes and in the locker room after the game.

That was an excellent video, thanks for the link!

Great clip. Sure is nice to see Dirk acting surprised and unassuming about winning instead of the usual acts of entitlement that most NBA players have.

Oh WOW! Deshawn

1307989421_Stevenson.jpg

Oh WOW! Deshawn

1307989421_Stevenson.jpg

hahahahaha thats funny. See, with the history that these two have that doesnt surprise me.

Im with you CB, I want one!

Having the sponsors on the bottom of the tshirt is classic, I'm sure when they gave money to have their logo on their they weren't expecting that!

Oh WOW! Deshawn

1307989421_Stevenson.jpg

It's a great shirt but someone else should be wearing it. Deshawn is a loudmouth idiot that produces nothing.

Stevenson spent the night in jail on Tuesday for public intoxication. He claims profiling, the cops say he didn't know where he was. He might not get to ride in the float with the rest of the team at the parade this morning. On my way in to work this morning I saw a guy with a German flag draped over him walking toward the parade route - 3 hours before the parade was supposed to start.

I want one!

Lets review now that the smoke has cleared and the celebrations and/or crying are over - a team of good players will beat a collection of stars that are not playing well together as a team more times than not.

History still says otherwise.

I think this was certianly the exception this year to the rule as we have usually always seen the team of super stars win. As great as it was to see I dont think we will see this happen much.

Agreed I dont care for Lebron, but if the three of them stay together he will get himself a ring or six. We will just see.

I think you are applying a different definition for superstar than I am. We will see how it plays out. Recent history indicates otherwise.

he'll still make the all-star team next year via writ-in vote too....

That was my first thought too, I'm amazed how many times he's voted in and let alone voted starter!

I feel bad for the guy though. Him and Shawn Bradley were about the exact same.. So hyped and couldn't perform

Tap tap taparoo

WOW, that is so off base its crazy! Yao was a great player when he could play, 20 and 10 average per game, great shooter, great free throw shooter, and grew the game of basketball more than any single player since MJ and the dream Team. Its really too bad his body couldn't hold up but when he did play he was great.

grew the game of basketball more than any single player since MJ and the dream Team.

Is this serious? I would say lebron might have something to say about that.. I am not a Lebron fan at all, but Yao was not half as influential as James has been lets be honest

Tap tap taparoo

Back