PGA National Resort Course Pictures

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
So I just got back from a tour of the different courses here and I must say, I am pretty blown away. As many know, that does not happen often by a course, but these layouts are truly spectacular. We got as many pictures in before the thunder started, but hopefully this will give you a taste of what to expect when it comes to the THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day. There was very little sun, but these should give you an idea of the layout and beauty that is here at this resort.

Getting a chance to play a course that has held a PGA Championship, a Ryder Cup, and a regular PGA Tour Stop is something special. Now I see why all of these events have been held here. My pictures do not do justice to the incredible conditions that I saw today. I am so excited to come back here in the fall with other THP members and play these courses.

Some of the pictures of courses may be slightly mixed up, since I am going off of memory and took over 100 photos quickly before it rained.

All carts come with GPS.

The Haig Course

The Palmer Course

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin

The Champion Course

Last edited:

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
YAY!! I was just going to ask if GPSs were included :)

Just absolutely gorgeous!! What's the Bear Trap?

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Wow. Just wow. Nice place.

And, by the way, I like the GPS! hehe (Do they release from the holder easily in case it's needed off the cart?)

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Course looks BIIIIG, I may need to get my throwing arm prepared :wink: hee hee

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
those bunkers are going to kill me!

I just got back from my final spa treatment and all I can say is WOW! The best massage I have ever had, fantastic mud wrap (in fact it was so good I fell asleep haha), and a phenomenal mani/pedi! I haven't felt this pampered in years. First class all the way. Plus I spent the time between treatments at the mineral pools relaxing in the "dead sea" it was simply spectacular.

biggsy

Reaction score
Nice work you guys! I am really looking forward to playing the champion course!

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
those bunkers are going to kill me!

I just got back from my final spa treatment and all I can say is WOW! The best massage I have ever had, fantastic mud wrap (in fact it was so good I fell asleep haha), and a phenomenal mani/pedi! I haven't felt this pampered in years. First class all the way. Plus I spent the time between treatments at the mineral pools relaxing in the "dead sea" it was simply spectacular.
Awesome!! Glad to hear you were well taken care of :wink:

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Great looking courses. I am sooo looking forward to this!

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Reaction score
Very nice pics, JB. My question is: did you carry the bunker?

bstonerjk

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf Chick The Bear Trap is one of the most amazing collection of holes you'll ever play. It is named such because Jack Nicklaus (The Golden Bear) designed the Champions Course and Jack named holes #15,16 and 17 that because historically that is where the most action has taken place. The three hole stretch is a tremendous combination of risk-reward, all out challenge and of course, add the pressure of a Sunday on TOUR and you can see where the The Bear Trap gets its name. I've been fortunate enough to play the Champions Course and stay at PGA National. In fact, it is soooo good, it is THE place we chose to introduce the Bridgestone Golf brand to U.S. Golf market. We had a collection of the finest media in golf attend our "Coming to America" event that we staged for Bridgestone in 2005, and without exception all were blown away by the course, food, service and of course the products we unveiled. : ) I'm hoping to make the THP outing, but if I don't I know you'll all be having a wonderful time. Great pics JB, but even these good photos don't do the place justice.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice pics, JB. My question is: did you carry the bunker?
I have not played it. Just simply here to take pictures to showcase the resort and courses that everybody has the opportunity to come to at the THP Fall Golf Outing.

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Hmmm...I may need TWO dozen balls for this...hmmm...

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Golf Chick The Bear Trap is one of the most amazing collection of holes you'll ever play. It is named such because Jack Nicklaus (The Golden Bear) designed the Champions Course and Jack named holes #15,16 and 17 that because historically that is where the most action has taken place. The three hole stretch is a tremendous combination of risk-reward, all out challenge and of course, add the pressure of a Sunday on TOUR and you can see where the The Bear Trap gets its name. I've been fortunate enough to play the Champions Course and stay at PGA National. In fact, it is soooo good, it is THE place we chose to introduce the Bridgestone Golf brand to U.S. Golf market. We had a collection of the finest media in golf attend our "Coming to America" event that we staged for Bridgestone in 2005, and without exception all were blown away by the course, food, service and of course the products we unveiled. : ) I'm hoping to make the THP outing, but if I don't I know you'll all be having a wonderful time. Great pics JB, but even these good photos don't do the place justice.
Thank you sir :)

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
everything looks amazing. I can't wait to get there. Did you like the Palmer or Haig course better?

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
everything looks amazing. I can't wait to get there. Did you like the Palmer or Haig course better?
I have not played either. But from looks alone, I would say Palmer.

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Absolutely spectaculer! Wow!! I'll definitely need to start getting some more distance in my game to play those holes! 190yd par 3s! Looks like I'll be taking driver on 17.... Oh well, I'm still majorly looking forward to September!!

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Absolutely spectaculer! Wow!! I'll definitely need to start getting some more distance in my game to play those holes! 190yd par 3s! Looks like I'll be taking driver on 17.... Oh well, I'm still majorly looking forward to September!!
190 yards PAR3s?!!?!? OH NO!!! :dohanim:

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
sounds like the perfect 4 fybrid/5 iron for me depending on how i'm hitting it then. I doubt I will play from the tips anyway, although it is appealing.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I cannot state enough how my pictures do not do this course justice. The Champion course looks amazing and we think each and every person that joins us this fall will be blown away.

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
JB Thanks for the pics.. the curse definately looks amazing I can not wait to play it!!! This is gonna be great!!!!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in