Getting excited to try this one in the new year

Should have samples coming in for some upcoming content on the new drivers.

Good to get some more information on these, I’m looking forward to hearing more about the woods

I'm really liking forward to driver feedback. Even with all the stuff on the top it's one of the options in most interested in learning about.

When would these (Drivers) show up for fittings at like a Club Champion?

I can’t wait to see some feedback on the irons. Those are really the only thing coming out that have my attention

When would these (Drivers) show up for fittings at like a Club Champion?

1/11 is the pre sale and 2/4 is the launch from what I’ve seen.

From what my instructor said after hitting the G425 Driver, they are more evolutionary, not revolutionary. Just another step forward. Good driver - a bit longer and straighter than previous versions.

1/11 is the pre sale and 2/4 is the launch from what I’ve seen.
Yes that was originally given to us but hearing moving target now.

I still can't get over how preposterous this launch was.

awesome, can’t wait for these to be in the tech studio and compared to the 410’s. The driver is very high on my list for next year

So confusing and might not be getting better

Have you ever seen a release where 2 or 3 countries got a product ~6 months before the rest of the world? Just totally bizarre.

Have you ever seen a release where 2 or 3 countries got a product ~6 months before the rest of the world? Just totally bizarre.
It is 2020 lol

It is 2020 lol

I mean they are based in AZ aren't they? But they release their new line in Japan and Australia 5 months before the US? I just don't get it.

Yes but it’s never gone well 😀

From what my instructor said after hitting the G425 Driver, they are more evolutionary, not revolutionary. Just another step forward. Good driver - a bit longer and straighter than previous versions.
I'm not sure I've ever thought of a Ping product as revolutionary. They seem to be solid year after year with small improvements.

I sure hope this one isn’t delayed any longer than it already has been

I'm not sure I've ever thought of a Ping product as revolutionary. They seem to be solid year after year with small improvements.

And that's what you'll get apparently. Ping is fairly conservative with everything but turbulators - they get the ugly stuff.

Reactions: KEV
Back