Player you want to win their first Major the most?

Tommy Fleetwood

Very down to earth and I think he has the potential to win a few

Love me some Kis.
Y'know, I'm not that up on stats, didn't consult Dr. Google, and I just assumed Kiz had won one somewhere along the line. That not being the case, he moves to near the top of the ladder for me. (y)

Y'know, I'm not that up on stats, didn't consult Dr. Google, and I just assumed Kiz had won one somewhere along the line. That not being the case, he moves to near the top of the ladder for me. (y)
He’s one that if you’ve watched, I think it’s easy to just kind of figure he had won one.

Gotta be Hadwin for me. We need a reason to quit talking about Mike Wier up here lol.

I’m ready for a Lee Westwood major party.

Gotta be Hadwin for me. We need a reason to quit talking about Mike Wier up here lol.
You know, that’s another one I dig, he’s a fun one to watch navigate a course.

I’m ready for a Lee Westwood major party.
As cool as it was to watch Clarke get hits, this one might be even more emotional if it happened

Last edited:
As cool as it was to watch Clarke get hit, this one might be even more emotional if it happened

Absolutely...I used to really dislike him, but no longer.

Pat Perez because I think we’d all be invited to the after party!

Anybody but bryson dechambeau..guy just annoys me.

I'll throw a vote in for lee westwood. always liked him, probably wont happen now

Last edited:
Just expanding the thread here.... Nelly Korda! It will happen this year if they ever get to play...

I would go with Rickie, Kisner, Finau. They all seem very like able and I like each one of their games.

Rickie needs a win.

For me it’s Rickie, Finau and HV3

Finau, Fowler or Matsuyama

Harold Varner III because he seems like such a nice guy or Rickie

Ricky, Fleetwood, Morikawa. Either one would be an epic win!

Gotta be Rickie. I’m a cobra guy. Wife is a big Rickie fan. It would make her big time happy.

Tony Finau for sure. Love his game and he’s gotta be the nicest guy on tour. Might be his blessing and his curse. You need an edge.

Like the Finau and Na vote. Also like the Kisner vote. Going to add HV3 because he just seems hella cool!

Back