Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

I got to play with Jman today and we had a blast! It is that much better

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time with 7 thpers today. Glad we mixed it up every 6 holes..made for a great time

Late November Ohio golf, solid.

You were there in spirit.

1a1e81e5247070b19785865c1871ff32.jpg

Awesome time today with some OHIO THper's. Mixing it up every six holes was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were there in spirit.

1a1e81e5247070b19785865c1871ff32.jpg

Screw those things. They barely do anything!

I need a jacket made out of those things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time with 7 thpers today. Glad we mixed it up every 6 holes..made for a great time
That's always fun to do, glad you all had fun, last round of the year???

Awesome time with mpeterson gr8dryv and his friend Tom, playing with THPers definitely makes it better (oh and wearing shorts in November was the icing on the cake)

Playing with Troutbum ,his son and my dad today. What a special round so far

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've never had such a good time getting my butt whipped Ron, that course is simply the best course I've ever played and the conditions were tour like lol. We had a blast and thank you for the invite buddy.

What a great way to end the season (maybe), playing the day after thanksgiving with 6 other THPers.
amsmith61
Six4three5
emart2173
Maddog701
greggdrews
O'Carroll

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

What a great way to end the season (maybe), playing the day after thanksgiving with 6 other THPers.
amsmith61
six4three5
emart2173
maddog701
greggdrews
O'Carroll

That's awesome man! I know it was a blast with that crew

amsmith61
Six4three5
emart2173
Maddog701
greggdrews
O'Carroll

You owe me $5

#notaspeckofrain

You owe me $5

#notaspeckofrain
Til we were done. I'll buy you some beers this week when you're back in town.

Played with brianmk24 today with his uncle and step-brother. Had a fun time on a pretty tough course and all managed to have some nice shots and holes. It was a nice way to spend Black Friday for sure and was glad to get a round in with them.

We were joking around before the round about how Brian would drive the cart because of the defective cart that ended up running away from me down a hill the last time we played with a bunch of THPers at Totteridge, and sure enough the timing was great because we ran into another cart issue early on in the round. There was still ice on the paths and as we were going down a steeper hill, the cart started fishtailing, got on two wheels, and started to roll over on my side. I don't know how I did it, but I some how was able to plant my legs on the ground and kind of just stopped the cart's momentum from tipping over on to us down the hill and pushed it back on to its four wheels again, all while the ceiling of the cart was resting on my head. Definitely some adrenaline kicked in there and after a few holes could definitely feel it in my back, but nothing a couple drinks couldn't take care of. All was well after that and we kept playing, but man the cart adventures with THPers continue.

Awesome time today with some OHIO THper's. Mixing it up every six holes was great.

Had a great time with Mikedean441, Robman7, mmaynard11, phillyv, canadan, hickerad, and ntanygd760. Phil is looking pretty tough coming into the Granddaddy!

Played with brianmk24 today with his uncle and step-brother. Had a fun time on a pretty tough course and all managed to have some nice shots and holes. It was a nice way to spend Black Friday for sure and was glad to get a round in with them.

We were joking around before the round about how Brian would drive the cart because of the defective cart that ended up running away from me down a hill the last time we played with a bunch of THPers at Totteridge, and sure enough the timing was great because we ran into another cart issue early on in the round. There was still ice on the paths and as we were going down a steeper hill, the cart started fishtailing, got on two wheels, and started to roll over on my side. I don't know how I did it, but I some how was able to plant my legs on the ground and kind of just stopped the cart's momentum from tipping over on to us down the hill and pushed it back on to its four wheels again, all while the ceiling of the cart was resting on my head. Definitely some adrenaline kicked in there and after a few holes could definitely feel it in my back, but nothing a couple drinks couldn't take care of. All was well after that and we kept playing, but man the cart adventures with THPers continue.

PGG turned into a linebacker to hold that cart up. Sign him up to help the Eagles!

I swear that I thought I was going slow enough down that hill...like I said, this is why I like to walk and why I don't talk trash!

I hope you're not still feeling it today.

PGG turned into a linebacker to hold that cart up. Sign him up to help the Eagles!

I swear that I thought I was going slow enough down that hill...like I said, this is why I like to walk and why I don't talk trash!

I hope you're not still feeling it today.

Got a good night sleep and felt as good as new the next day. Glad it's just another cart story to tell. Good times buddy!

Looking forward to teeing it up with Just_Hacking and T0AD today in some perfect December golf weather.

Had blast playing with T0AD and Miller Time in 78 degree weather mostly sunny day. Perfect day for golf with some great guys.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to teeing it up with Just_Hacking and T0AD today in some perfect December golf weather.

Had blast playing with T0AD and Miller Time in 78 degree weather mostly sunny day. Perfect day for golf with some great guys.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Nice! Hope we get to tee it up in a couple of weeks.

Back