Project X LZ Steel Shafts

Very interesting technology to bring to the irons. I don't think I'll love away from my recoils, but can see these benefiting those that felt the previous project X shafts too stout or rigid.

the only part that gets my attention is the talk of the smoother feel. PX iron shafts and my body don't seem to get along. After the last long term experiment with them I felt like I needed Tommy John surgery.

I'm curious as to what the spin profile on these would be like. They definitely have my interest now.

the only part that gets my attention is the talk of the smoother feel. PX iron shafts and my body don't seem to get along. After the last long term experiment with them I felt like I needed Tommy John surgery.

That's a big reason why I am excited. I really enjoyed the 6.5 offering in PX however I didn't enjoy the way it loaded on the downswing. I can see why many claim they are too harsh. This technology seems like the perfect solution to what IMO plagues that shaft design.

That's a big reason why I am excited. I really enjoyed the 6.5 offering in PX however I didn't enjoy the way it loaded on the downswing. I can see why many claim they are too harsh. This technology seems like the perfect solution to what IMO plagues that shaft design.

hopefully. I'll be interested to see just how different they can make it feel.

EDIT: The part that stinks, is that whenever I have done the shaft optimizer, it spits out PX 5.5 as the #1 choice, every single time.

The slight rippling effect on it looks really cool, very subtle.

This is a great development. Quite the innovation here.

Awesome! Looks like I'll be getting a shaft upgrade for my irons!

Those look and sound very cool. I love my LZ in my driver and hybrid, I can only imagine what that tech feels like in an iron! Can't wait to give em a swing.

I mean this, its the first STEEL shaft from PX I have had any interest/intrigue in really getting in hand and learning more about. Traditionally, they've just been a bit harsh for me, but the LZ tech is something I really believe in. These are crazy interesting.

Oh man, color me interested in these! Loved my LZ 7.0 driver shaft. Played PX in the past and though the performance was stellar, the feel was not in the 6.5 and 7.0. If these can bring a smoother feel to similar performance as previous model PX shafts, I will definitely be giving them a shot.

New apex AND new LZ Steel....holy brain explosion batman.

I can't find the dotted line, however, I'll continue searching.

WhoaWantWhoa.

New apex AND new LZ Steel....holy brain explosion batman.

Time to tap my foot impatiently until those photos magically make their way online

Defitnitely cant wait to try these out! I LOVE my Handcrafted LZ60 Driver Shaft!!!

Any names of who on tour s either testing or gaming these yet???

I'm too curious to see what the launch/spin is on these. I also wonder if they're progressive in helping you get the longer irons up and flight the lower irons down.

2uqg0fp.jpg

Very interesting tech. Looking forward to more info about these.

Gorgeous!

The photos aren't doing me any favours... I'm really not sure how long I can tolerate not hitting these.

I was about to post, those graphics are right in your wheelhouse.

Canadan blue.

I was about to post, those graphics are right in your wheelhouse.

Canadan blue.

I want to get to know these shafts. I want them to feel them comfortable with me calling them LZ. Or ideally, perfection.

I want to get to know these shafts. I want them to feel them comfortable with me calling them LZ. Or ideally, perfection.
You could call them Load for short, but it doesn't have a very good ring to it.

Back