Project X LZ Steel Shafts

I have never had much luck with Project X shafts until the LZ Handcrafted line, will have to look into these for sure.

For some reason I see the acronym and say Lay-Zee. I can't get it in my head to say Ell-Zee. My next gut feeling is to say Lay-Zer. I like the sound of that, the Project X Laser shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am loving the looks of these, and if they have successfully incorporated some of the same concepts and performance of the graphite LZ, I'm very interested in hearing more.

These sound awesome. I want to try them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the LZ feel so much that if this is still there in steel, it could bring me back to the steel shaft side of things.

Saw this on Twitter this morning and thought it was a cool graph and simple explanation of how LZ works. I hadn't seen it before. Also posted it up in the #TheHandCraftedExperience thread. Sorry if it's a dupe.

Interesting. I'm really hoping we get a chance to swing a couple of these down in SD.

Waaaaaaaaant!

Yeah those sounds pretty effing sweet. Would love to try them sometime.

A smoother PX with LZ tech? That's a win!

That looks so cool!
11251280_10152723424336353_2667631970579451548_o.jpg

Just saw that pic on Twitter. Wouldnt mind giving these a swing or two to see if they fit my game.

Whoa, now in that pic you can really see what's going on.

This things intrigue the hell out of me.

Now THAT is a cool pic.

That shaft looks SICK…

I kind of want to throw my LZ back in my driver now.

Anyone thinking about this crazy madness lately? I know I am.

I keep thinking that it'll profile like the typical Project X without the overly stout transition thanks to LZ... And that excites me a ton.

My best iron striking was with the 6.0 PX Rifled. Would love to give these a try for sure.

Anyone thinking about this crazy madness lately? I know I am.

I keep thinking that it'll profile like the typical Project X without the overly stout transition thanks to LZ... And that excites me a ton.

Yep. I will own a set.

I have a feeling these will find their way into my bag at some point. After trying out the LZ shaft I would be very interested in something similar feeling in my irons. So smooth

Wanted to bump this up and see if there is any new info on these?

Wanted to bump this up and see if there is any new info on these?
From what I understand these may never get to market and if they do they will have different characteristics then initial release.

Back