PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

Congrats, I am definitely going to follow this event and see what surprises pop up.

Paging Pmm21..........please pick up the nearest WiFi signal and report to thread "PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience".

We are expecting you! :D

aGotYa_zpsoo9l7ljj.gif

Missing persons report time?

Flight is booked A.A. arrive on the 28th leave on the 2nd. Rental car booked.

Please let me know when a group Hotel is recommended

Does the event start Friday morning or Friday dinnertime ish? I'll wait for an itinerary before booking anything.

I had free miles for AA so I went ahead and booked the 28th to maybe get a round in later in the day and got a break on the car so I booked it, but then I remembered we will not have our own irons in hand....I am sure more info will come out in the next couple of weeks to the what, why and how so we can plan for extra rounds, etc. if that is in the cards. I can change my incoming flight if needed to the 29th if that makes more sense.

Does the event start Friday morning or Friday dinnertime ish? I'll wait for an itinerary before booking anything.
You guys are playing two rounds (presumably Sat / Sun) and touring the facility. I'd say a pretty reasonable inference is the event starts Friday morning / midday to enable the tour and fittings.

aGotYa_zpsoo9l7ljj.gif
Guys, I've checked the beach and he's not here.

Darn Nate, I almost didn't recognize you with the Big Time tan. :act-up:

There has been some pretty nasty weather in parts of the country. Hopefully, everyone will check in soon.

You guys are playing two rounds (presumably Sat / Sun) and touring the facility. I'd say a pretty reasonable inference is the event starts Friday morning / midday to enable the tour and fittings.

This is my assumption as well. Regardless, I'll be driving up...

The event will start Friday morning.

Hotel booked Townplace Suites in Bedford 28th-2nd, it is located a few miles from the Airport and Golf course and it looks like 25 minutes or so from Hogan. Used points and this seemed to be a good place to both locations and the Airport. $100 per night

Hotel booked Townplace Suites in Bedford 28th-2nd, it is located a few miles from the Airport and Golf course and it looks like 25 minutes or so from Hogan. Used points and this seemed to be a good place to both locations and the Airport. $100 per night

That's ideal. You're 10 minutes from the airport and about 15-20 from Cowboys Club. Good central location.

We are going to have to taste a few Vodka drinks one of those nights!!

That's ideal. You're 10 minutes from the airport and about 15-20 from Cowboys Club. Good central location.

We are going to have to taste a few Vodka drinks one of those nights!!

I'll be with the UST peeps on Friday night so maybe Saturday night!

Saturday night is the Ben Hogan dinner brother.

Doh, assumed that was Friday. Thanks for the clarification.

Announcement

1 of our participants is not going to be able to make it due to work schedule, so those that sent in entries and did not get called, we will randomly choose one person and announce later today.

And the praying starts again... (sorry to the person who couldn't make it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcement

1 of our participants is not going to be able to make it due to work schedule, so those that sent in entries and did not get called, we will randomly choose one person and announce later today.

I'm kind of already tied up now so you can yank me from consideration! :act-up:

Bummer for someone, but WoooooHoooo for someone else! Can't wait to see who gets the tap.

Announcement

That's unfortunate. Glad it's work related and not something different.

Also, my heart may have skipped a beat knowing there's…just…one…more…chance. Haha.

Announcement

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly crap!

Good luck everyone

1st post updated with new participant.

Back