PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

Hate to hear someone had to back out, but excited to hear who gets to take their place.

Congrats tequila4Kapp!

Congrats T4K!

Congrats T4K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank!!!! Congrats buddy.

Holy crap, I'm so excited. My co workers just endured me jumping up and down with my arms over my head loudly saying "WooHoo!" What the hell, I only have 2 more days on this team anyways :) Thank you THP, Hogan golf and the number generator!

Congrats Frank. Very excited for you.

Frank is in da house!!! Welcome to Texas buddy.

Congrats frank

Congrats Frank!

Congrats Frank!

I feel sorry for the individual that had to bow out. I'm just glad it was only because of a work conflict.

Congratulations Frank!!

Congrats.

Holy crap, I'm so excited. My co workers just endured me jumping up and down with my arms over my head loudly saying "WooHoo!" What the hell, I only have 2 more days on this team anyways :) Thank you THP, Hogan golf and the number generator!

Frank! Freakin noice brother, stoked for you!

Now I even more wish I could have signed up for this!

Congratulations Frank!!

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank!! Yeah buddy! Congrats dude!

Congrats sir

Haha congrats Frank! Good stuff buddy

I feel sorry for the individual that had to bow out. I'm just glad it was only because of a work conflict.

Congratulations Frank!!

That was me. Pretty bummed. I need to be on a plane overseas on 5/1. If it was a domestic flight I would have just gone later, but I am extremely happy there was someone willing and able to replace me. Congrats, Frank!

That was me. Pretty bummed. I need to be on a plane overseas on 5/1. If it was a domestic flight I would have just gone later, but I am extremely happy there was someone willing and able to replace me. Congrats, Frank!

Thanks for corresponding, sorry the other one did not work out for you either. Hopefully one of them will fit the schedule.

Congrats frank :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Congrats Frank!

Congrats,
Frank

Back