Putter Grip Size: What's your preference?

Putter Grip Size: What's your preference?

• Total voters
The bigger the better for me I am using the Super Stroke Fatso at the moment, it really keeps the wrists quiet.

SS 1.0 for me. I tried the 2.0, but it just felt like I lost a little feel with it on my blade style putters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Winn mid size pistol grip.

The SeeMore Golf Pride Tour Classic is my favorite size and shape, but I've been pondering a SuperStroke for quite some time!

Varies, but I've played a standard size grip for awhile now.

I have yet to use mine on the course, but I've been practicing with a Winn Jumbo most of this winter. I absolutely love it. I feel like it's a lot easier to keep my stroke smooth and consistent with it. And it's just much more comfortable in my hands than a standard size.

I have found that it depends on the putter. On a CS I like the SuperStroke Slim Lite that's a 1.3 inches I believe but on the Yes Mollie that is a heal shafted putter I like the standard size Iomic on it. On my SuperStroke DCF-4 I'm not sure what way I'm going to go and it's a plumbers neck currently with a 1 inch grip and it doesn't feel right at all.

I guess medium but lately I have found standard grips to be working well.

I've tried medium & oversized putter grips - went back to standard size

Midsize, which is good since I just had a fiitting yesterday and the SAM system recommended a midsize. Everybody wins. :)

Midsized just feels more natural to me

The SS 2 seems to be the best of several things at the moment. Looking at trying one just a shade smaller this season, but standard is just too small.

I have fallen in love with the SS Mid Slim 2.0.
I tried the Fatso 5.0 but found it way to large.

I've got a tigershark jumbo pistol grip. I've also got really long arms for my height, so my putter is a 33" and I've got a couple fingers on metal... I need a new grip anyway, because I was up at Ft. Sill a while ago and my putter grip rotated coming off the bag and I missed a 5 footer by quite a bit... didn't feel right but didn't get why until after I jacked the putt.

I'm a medium size grip fan. SS fatso size grips are uncomfortable and small grips make me feel like my hands move too much.

My fellow Morgan Cup captain Canadan gave me a Golf Pride Tour Classic a few months ago. Absolutely love that grip. Not as big as the SuperStroke's I had on my putter, which gave me some weird distance control issues, yet not as small as the standard grip you'd see on a Ping/Scotty Cameron putter.

I'm not sure if it's a full midsize or just a small midsize or what. Either way, I like it.

I used a SS 2.0 last season, love the feel, but am going to give it one more season with a better fit putter and more targeted practice to see if i get better results. Other end of the spectrum, really like Scotty Cameron's Pistolero grip, just seems to fit perfectly in the hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the superstroke mid-slim. Feels great.

I typically need something small due to my hand size, however ; I also do like the SS 2.0s

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I have the SS 2.0 and if not that I'd go with midsize.

I use the SS 1.0, which they call ultraslim, but is still larger than standard grips. I use it simply for the elimination of the taper or pistol in most putter grips.

The super stroke 2.0 is by far my favorite thus far.

I like a little junk in the trunk as I have fairly large hands. Mid size for me.

Back