Raylan's coming back

I haven't read this thread in a couple months as we have most of the season on DVR. My wife and I are going to a do a marathon of sorts tonight and knock some of these off. I look froward to it, and to coming back and reading this thread.

Kevin

Nice! Did you ever think your hometown would be the setting for a TV series?

Heck no. Not in my wildest! I just wish they would film some down here. Most is filmed somewhere in Pennsylvania I think. Although some of the characters are based on local history. It's pretty neat!

Wife and I watched nine straight episodes last night. As we were going through the DVR one after another we realized Man Walks into a Bar didn't tape. Thank God we could watch it on Amazon for $2.00. It was great. This show, and shows like The Walking Dead are such fine examples of how good TV can be. The dialog in Justified cracks like a whip. The multi-layered plot just had me smiling and shaking my head at times. It's amazing how the writing can have you pulling for characters like Boyd and Ava, and I swear Quarles was such a psycho I actually felt sorry for Win Duffy sticking with him at times. The bar owner is almost, not quite but almost, as hot as Winona. I love how the women characters are hot, but not like unrealistically model hot. And the Art character just warms my little heart.

I think channels like FX and AMC have this figured out with the 13 or so episode seasons. They're tight, well written, and leave you wanting more.

While it's a lot different than Justified, my wife and I really enjoy The Killing. We have to get caught up on the first two episodes of the new season. A really dark show.

Kevin

I love, love, love this show.....I'll have to check out The Killing Esox,,,thanks

"I disarmed him".....bwahahaha

Its a piggy bank!

I agree with you Esox on the plot having such great depth. I think Justified is one of the best shows on tv.

And "piggy bank" was absolutely hilarious.

Tapatalking from my iPhone

Raylan is back tonight.

Can't Wait!

Classic show tonight. Like the looks of this season

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

A classic episode indeed! Can't hardly wait to see the rest of this season. It looks like it is going to be another good one!

lalalalala.....not reading.....DVR'ed it to watch when I get home

I just can't get enough of this show!

I loved how he nabbed the perp in the beginning.

And the dialogue is amazing as usual.

I just can't get enough of this show!

I loved how he nabbed the perp in the beginning.

And the dialogue is amazing as usual.

Yeah that was sweet. Not sure how much I like that little weasel from King of Queens on there, but I'm sure he'll play his part.

Yeah that was sweet. Not sure how much I like that little weasel from King of Queens on there, but I'm sure he'll play his part.

I was wondering where I knew him from! That was driving me crazy.

Anyways, I don't think he will be much or a recurring character. He was really just comic relief in the episode. I'm hoping it was a one time thing.

Anyways, I don't think he will be much or a recurring character. He was really just comic relief in the episode. I'm hoping it was a one time thing.

I bet he's signed on for at least half a season or more..

He's also been in a few episodes of Two and a Half Men.

I've always liked this show. I hear the books are great and start from further back in his history. I'm going to have to read them.

Taptaptaparoo

Tonight's episode was straight up awesome!

I loved the dialogue between Colt and the Marshall on the road.

Then there was the line of the episode... "They circled the wagons!" So cool!

This show never fails to deliver.

Back