Raylan's coming back

Silly Arlo.

Huh. Damn.

Fantastic.

Absolutely brilliant. This may have been one of my favorite episodes. Other than "Guy Walks into a Bar", maybe the best of the season.
Fantastic.

Walton Goggins has made 2 shows outstanding on FX. Tim Olyphant brings it as well

I actually laughed out loud at "I disarmed him."

"I disarmed him"...holy crap what a finale. I don't know if I can make it until the next season. That show is badass.

This episode was just so nuanced. Nothing done to excess, everything balanced on the tip of a needle. Just.... wow.

It really was excellent. And lots of it was very much unexpected. What a great damn show.

And if you didn't think the show was smart as hell, here is one from you, straight from the director. When Quarrels takes Raylans backup gun, and is told he can keep it, it is because that is the gun that shot Garry.

And if you didn't think the show was smart as hell, here is one from you, straight from the director. When Quarrels takes Raylans backup gun, and is told he can keep it, it is because that is the gun that shot Garry.

Yeah, that was a slick move!

What's more, Arlo thought he was protecting Boyd from Rayland when he shot the trooper.

How sad is that? Arlo shot someone he thought was his son in order to save someone else. Pretty messed up.

Yeah, I caught that as soon as Art said it....LOL

Gotta love the Limehouse "Piggy Bank" too!

Have to agree with you dudes, last nights episode was just brilliant. That part where Quarrels takes his backup gun and he says you can keep that one was great. I missed it till later when I was thinking about how it all went down and it finally clicked. And all the parts with Limehouse were intense. Look forward to seeing what they bring next season.

The finale was flawless. Lots of quick "ohhhhh" moments where information clicked. This is one of the better television finales that I've seen in a long time.

Tap before talk.

It was another great season with spot on action, keeping you on the edge of your seat and providing you with several lines that you remember till the next week, if not the next season. Awesome show to say the least.
Guess I'll have to depend on Duck Dynasty for entertainment now.

Awesome finale for the season. This show is all kinds of greatness.

Glad you all like the show...You'll never guess where I was born, raised, and currently live. That's right, Harlan Ky.

Glad you all like the show...You'll never guess where I was born, raised, and currently live. That's right, Harlan Ky.

Nice! Did you ever think your hometown would be the setting for a TV series?

Thoughts on Limehouse be returning next season? I wasn't sure if his was a one season role. I didn't think he would make it through the season finale. All that manipulating is bound to come back to bite him at some point.

Also, did Dickie die? I couldn't tell where Raylan shot him.

Thoughts on Limehouse be returning next season? I wasn't sure if his was a one season role. I didn't think he would make it through the season finale. All that manipulating is bound to come back to bite him at some point.

Also, did Dickie die? I couldn't tell where Raylan shot him.

Looked to me like he shot him in his upper right torso, above the heart but below the shoulder, so we'll just have to wait and see.

I think Limehouse will be back. He's too good of a character (and actor) to write off that easily.

Was glad to see Boyd not going to prison. Didn't see it coming when Arlo covered for him...

Just started Season 2......trying to catch up so I can start reading the thread....

Back