Raylan's coming back

I also love the name "Limehouse", and I can't wait to see what he has planned. Also glad to see "Bubba" getting post-Forrest Gump work.

Limehouse is a scary character. I like him though. That meat cleaver he had last night was HUGE!

I really like Limehouse's story and the how the actor is playing the part.

Very well done.

I really like Limehouse's story and the how the actor is playing the part.

Very well done.

I agree, that dude is a good actor or he's Taylor Made for this part.

I agree, that dude is a good actor or he's Taylor Made for this part.

He's definitely awesome for the role.

There are so many separate stories going on in this season; it's amazing. FX really brings it with their tv shows.

Tap before talk.

He's definitely awesome for the role.

There are so many separate stories going on in this season; it's amazing. FX really brings it with their tv shows.

Tap before talk.

No kidding. I love FX.

Limehouse is a scary character. I like him though. That meat cleaver he had last night was HUGE!

Seems like Limehouse has been butchering pig carcasses in just about every episode. I guess his barbeque joint is pretty popular, and a good way to launder money for all of Harlan County's neer-do-wells.

Seems like Limehouse has been butchering pig carcasses in just about every episode. I guess his barbeque joint is pretty popular, and a good way to launder money for all of Harlan County's neer-do-wells.

Anybody wondering what else he might be carving up with that cleaver??

What do you folks think about the preview for next week? They didn't give us much, but what they did give us looks quite interesting. "Why wait?"

Should be interesting, but nothing climactic yet.

I'm also betting things will get a little more interesting around Nobles Hollar before this season is over with...

Have the last 4 episodes left in season 1......got the wife hooked. We're in it to win it.

I'm also betting things will get a little more interesting around Nobles Hollar before this season is over with...

It seems like Limehouse is playing both sides. I'm guessing that could come back to haunt him.

I like how Ava took out the pimp. I thought she was going to give the cash to the girl and tell her to get out of town. Didn't see her stepping up to run the whole thing.

I am disappointed that we haven't had a "Raylan-assault-of-the-week" for two straight episodes. It is past time for Raylan to take someone out. That conversation he had with Limehouse was pretty weird, though.

I am disappointed that we haven't had a "Raylan-assault-of-the-week" for two straight episodes. It is past time for Raylan to take someone out. That conversation he had with Limehouse was pretty weird, though.

Yeah, it's been awhile since he beat the crap out of somebody or shot somebody....he's gotta be "jonesing" by now...lol

Must. Stay. Out. Of. Here. Missed the last 2 episodes, have em downloaded on Itunes. So tempting to look.

Just watched last nights episode and it was as good as all the others. It's about to go down between Limehouse and Raylan.

Season Finale tonight ahhhh!

This is a big night, Deadliest Catch then the season finale.

Justified is coming on. See you guys in an hour.

What a solid intro.

Did that just happen?

Holy sh.

Back