Recap Thread - 2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, i shot these with my GS4....so they are in HD.
also, they seemed to auto-focus a lot...which is a bummer. oh well. maybe take some Dramamine prior to watching or just deal with it....

here i cover Media Day and our Saturday AM Scramble match.
enjoy please....

jumping into Saturday PM Alt. Shot round

enjoy this video...

[video=youtube_share;P8lBru4---w]http://youtu.be/P8lBru4---w[/video]

if you only watch one of my recap videos, watch this one... well, technically...it's 2 videos!
complete round coverage of Morgan Cup Sunday Singles, Nate vs. Tyno.

phone ran out of memory late into the video, so i had to split her up.
yes...it's long, but totally worth your time.

This iwll serve as my final recap for the 2013 Morgan Cup. It was the golfing ride of my life. The feelings and since of accomplishment I feel are so incredible. Thank you to all that supported, played, watched, cheered and carried the #THPMC. You all rocked it.

Time to start gearing up for 2014.....

Great recap Freddie! I had a blast getting to play with you and I really appreciated getting to know you better. Thanks for the encouragement. You've only seen the beginning of the improvement in wadesworld.

P.S. You are one eloquent dude. You'd win by a landslide if you ever decided to enter politics. However, please don't - I wouldn't wish that cesspool on anyone, but especially not a friend.

I love that every one of Tyno's videos has him with some weird arm positoning in every still-frame before you play. I know before I even watch that there is going to be a lot of arm movement.

I miss Tyno. You rock dude.

Love the vids Tyler. It was interesting to get the other perspective of our round and it was fun to watch you play some great golf on the weekend.

Awesome tnolan, tclutch, tmoney or just flat out my friend. I'm happy to hear that the match was just as outstanding as I thought it was. I can still replay most of those shots that you talked about in my head as you were speaking. Love it. And I totally forgot that you gave me that putt on the 4th hole for par! LOL! It must have only been a foot or so and not the 4 feet I thought it was then. :D I would have made it anyways........He-He.

A great day to remember surrounded by great buddies. I hope you will give me a 2nd chance at redeeming myself again one day soon my friend.

It is quite amazing how you can remember so many shots from these rounds.
I guess that must mean we had a good time or something?

I need to set some time aside for some Tyno vids!

Great stuff Tyno! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and playing with you at the MC!

Nice job Tyno....we need to get a round in together one of these days buddy!

Singles Recap...I will be catching up on newly posted videos this morning. I have one more to post about people that made this possible and pushed over the edge.

[video=youtube;-VYD_Ac0xwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VYD_Ac0xwQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Freddie, thanks so much for the kind words. I apologize it took me until today to watch your video. That round was completely enjoyable in every way, shape and or form possible from beginning to end bro. I had an absolute blast. I really enjoyed talking parenting with you as well. I am sure you are a wonderful father, and you absolutely are someone who I aspire to be like both on and off the course. Thanks again dude! I will have my own recap video up about our round soon!

Here are my thoughts on the scramble round, day 1, round 1, with Buck, TBT, and WCBM.

My MC brothers. What a battle.

[video=youtube;kDAczo6-M1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDAczo6-M1Y[/video]

Dan, You ARE/WERE an amazing teammate dude! I loved every second of every single hole we played together. I could watch you hit golf balls forever. I will never do anything in life that is as good looking as your swing or ball flight hahaha. I was so pumped I got to share those rounds with you and will forever remember that feeling on 18. When I think of golf now, that is my initial thought and memory. That entire hole comes flooding back. So thanks again for the kind words and for being an amazing guy. It was a pleasure meeting your wife and your "uncle" hahaha. Miss you dude, and I'm sorry it took me so long to watch your video.

I love the video recaps.
I hate that I'm behind on the video recaps. I will get caught up ASAP!

Dang, I still have some recaps to do myself. Sheesh, how has it been almost a month already?

great recap wcbm except the fact that I was the one that started the car recaps dangit lol

Good recap nonetheless

I finally got a chance to shoot some recaps:
Overall Thanks to THP!!!
[video=youtube_share;E-1imn7Udq0]http://youtu.be/E-1imn7Udq0[/video]

More to follow!

Hey guys....here's my final recap...sorry for rambling :D

Great recaps Kyle and Henri. Thank you both for the kind words. I look forward to the day I can tee it up again with each of you.

I love all the heart felt emotion in each of the videos, it really shows ow much this event meant to so many people. I am so happy I had the privilege to share this experience with you all.

Sorry my full recap got a little long:

To Team Dot Com, you guys rock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back