Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Arrogance is the basis of confidence.

If you don't know, Clive75 will let you know.

I'm sorry, sometimes the awesomeness of the HOF tag over my user name makes me a little hard of hearing. You'll need to type a little louder.

:alien:

The suicide cases don't stick around for the polls...

Oh wow, CJ. I laughed...I shouldn't have. But I did. Now I feel bad. #47 living up to the rank!

I would never say never...So many people say that and then an event shows up and nobody from their area signs up. Careful what you wish for.

I'd venture a guess you'd be surprised how many Michiganders would attend an event in Michigan.

AND the willingness of others to travel here for some great golf!

True, but its a far cry from the broken down version of English of my Pittsburgh heritage. Feel like a traitor ha

SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC! :alien:

maj5h5.jpg

I'd venture a guess you'd be surprised how many Michiganders would attend an event in Michigan.

AND the willingness of others to travel here for some great golf!

To be fair, you just said 2 days ago that you did not think you could field a team of 8.

Now we're trash talking FOR other states?! Alaska is going to run this b!tch.

Since we're into 165 pages of state talk now, thought I would let everyone know that #TEXAS ranked 10th in the happiest state in #MERICA. Yes, we may talk alot but we are happy when we do it.

1. Alaska
2. Hawaii
3. South Dakota - Wow! Jake must know something up there!
4. Wyoming
5. Montana
6. Colorado - It's legal there, of course they are happy.
7. Nebraska
8. Utah
9. New Mexico
10. Texas

41. Missouri
42. Michigan
43. Arkansas
44. Tennessee
45. Alabama
46. Mississippi
47. Ohio
48. Indiana
49. Kentucky
50. West Virginia

Linky
#nailedit

I hear there is a bad case of Clemenza going around in Alaska.
Oof...that's not good for the neighboring states either. Wait. #canada #russia

Since we're into 165 pages of state talk now, thought I would let everyone know that #TEXAS ranked 10th in the happiest state in #MERICA. Yes, we may talk alot but we are happy when we do it.

1. Alaska
2. Hawaii
3. South Dakota - Wow! Jake must know something up there!
4. Wyoming
5. Montana
6. Colorado - It's legal there, of course they are happy.
7. Nebraska
8. Utah
9. New Mexico
10. Texas
Take out Hawaii and it's pretty clear that the biggest contributor to happiness is open space.

*yawn* Wake me up when something substantial happens ... and by that I mean something other than GA relegating some of its best players to the bench. :wink:

To be fair, you just said 2 days ago that you did not think you could field a team of 8.

Currently, I think that's a bit of a stretch. And I stand by that.

I also believe that an event held in a locale could give a boost to membership and showcase what THP is all about.
Michigan has represented in other states, I have no reason to think that we wouldn't represent here.
An event here I think would boost active members, AC sign ups, and attendance in future events.

But that all is really for another discussion at another time.

I think the active members of Michigan really want to see this happen and represent well.
I DO think we fall just short of 8, I also think that when details come out we could gain/lose a couple.

*yawn* Wake me up when something substantial happens ... and by that I mean something other than GA relegating some of its best players to the bench. :wink:

With all these studs we have in Georgia, some just have to wait for the next round. . Somebody has to piss em off, might as well be me. :act-up: Everybody can't play at the same time :banghead:

I hope it's in driving distance of the carolinas. 15, 16, 17, and 18 at the Sawgrass stadium course would destroy some regions, Georgia and Ohio would be hitting drivers to a 130 yd hole lol, we'd have to rent some walkers too.

This is true of the potheads in Denver as well.
Just sittin back watchin the fireworks with 3D glasses on. We move mountains or golf in them...somethin like that. Rocky Mountain High.

Easy update:

Texas RULES.
Florida RULES.
Ohio RULES.

The rest of us want to RULE, but alas, we are but small blips on the region radar. :alien:

Oh, and you need hip waders in here. LOL

Haha, quoted for the closest thing g to truth in here besides any post from the carolinas lol.

So, here is how the Russians would define #RegionalRivalry....with a star indicating the location of their regional embassy's. I'm not sure why I find this interesting.
(A side note to fup...the Russians were able to find and color in the UP of Michigan. Just sayin'.) :D

usamap.gif

Anyone win yet?!

I think ole gray and nate did
Whew.... Glad we figured it out quickly! Maybe now we can all just get together and play some golf?

So, here is how the Russians would define #RegionalRivalry....with a star indicating the location of their regional embassy's. I'm not sure why I find this interesting.
(A side note to fup...the Russians were able to find and color in the UP of Michigan. Just sayin'.) :D

usamap.gif

I am a Morgan Cup champion, how dare you speak to me in that tone.

:alien:

I hope it's in driving distance of the carolinas. 15, 16, 17, and 18 at the Sawgrass stadium course would destroy some regions, Georgia and Ohio would be hitting drivers to a 130 yd hole lol, we'd have to rent some walkers too.

Did you confuse Georgia and Ohio with Florida?

Back