Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I'm actually shocked that some of y'all even know the story about the Alamo. If you did you wouldn't be making these silly comments. Now let keep talking about this Phantom match up between regions!

#MenAmongBoys

It's ok Nate, not everyone can appreciate the beauty that is Texas history and how it shaped our future. (Well maybe Tenn can since Sam Houston lent a helping hand )

It's ok Nate, not everyone can appreciate the beauty that is Texas history and how it shaped our future. (Well maybe Tenn can since Sam Houston lent a helping hand )

Texas wouldn't have the Alamo to celebrate if it weren't for the happenings 50+ years earlier up here in MA. You're welcome.

Haven't popped in here in awhile. I see its still all about Texas.
Just to clarify it for you. On the course, it's all about GA. In the smack talking department, it's all about TX.

Texas wouldn't have the Alamo to celebrate if it weren't for the happenings 50+ years earlier up here in MA. You're welcome.

Not sure what you are referring to, but anyone who knows what happened at The Alamo knows that it's nothing to celebrate....

Back to #Regional Rivalry & hoping we find more details about a when & where & how the teams are made up.

Not sure what you are referring to, but anyone who knows what happened at The Alamo knows that it's nothing to celebrate....

Back to #Regional Rivalry & hoping we find more details about a when & where & how the teams are made up.

Agreed, "Celebrate" was the wrong choice of words... and Ditto with hoping for more details.

I'm actually shocked that some of y'all even know the story about the Alamo. If you did you wouldn't be making these silly comments. Now let keep talking about this Phantom match up between regions!

#MenAmongBoys

I ate at a Mexican restaurant called The Alamo once, does that qualify me as educated about it? It was pretty good, but it wasn't in Texas.

I ate at a Mexican restaurant called The Alamo once, does that qualify me as educated about it? It was pretty good, but it wasn't in Texas.

Only if you wore your hat backwards.

Pretty sure this thread would be about half the fun without the Texas folks in here.

Au contraire! I think the heroism of those that stood, fought and died is worthy of celebration, and as noted, there were more than just Texans there........and now back to more friendly smack talk.

Pretty sure this thread would be about half the fun without the Texas folks in here.

You spelled twice wrong.

:bananadance:

The thread about nothing.....Seinfeld would be proud

We can only launch things so fast.
Pretty sure what we launched this morning is pretty darn cool.

We can only launch things so fast.
Pretty sure what we launched this morning is pretty darn cool.
No doubt!

And there's our Alamo reference! Surely it didn't take 3390 posts to get the first mention, did it?
You could hear crickets in here, had to do something to get the Texans talking.
That was a battle we lost, but we won the war...don't forget that!
Oh I'm familiar with the event. My mom was born and raised in San Antonio back when damn Yankee was one word.

Oh I'm familiar with the event. My mom was born and raised in San Antonio back when damn Yankee was one word.

Sure, you just had to disturb the peace. At least the crickets were worth listening to. :laughing:

I felt a disturbance in the force and then realized I ate some bad beef from texas and need to go sit on my ohio. Florida Rules!!!

I felt a disturbance in the force and then realized I ate some bad beef from texas and need to go sit on my ohio. Florida Rules the Throne!!!

Fify...

This thread is so much fun! I hope no one takes the comments seriously, just having fun!

Still is one word, only we shortened it to Ohio.

Fupresti and I are going to get our #RegionalRivalry training amped up today -
SW region will represent, somehow, some way....

This thread is so much fun! I hope no one takes the comments seriously, just having fun!
If they do, they need their heads check like troutbrat I mean bum..hehe

Back