Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Oh yes, we have more than our share of those as well. :cake::angry:
and that's a good thing, cuz your little snuff queens tend to be psycho

Last edited:
Can you play your local course in January? I can. :act-up:

Florida, Cali, Arizona, NM, heck pretty much any southern state. Don't have much to ride on there

Can't wait to hear more about the event.

All kidding aside, I agree with you.

2015 was/is my first year since 2011 without being involved in a true THP competitive event.....really hoping this is the one that changes it for 2016.

2015 was/is my first year since 2011 without being involved in a true THP competitive event.....really hoping this is the one that changes it for 2016.
Weird feeling isn't it. Was in the same boat for '15 but only going 2 years back. Learned a lot from those events which should translate very well into this event TBA. Now to find out how one will get into such event!

Weird feeling isn't it. Was in the same boat for '15 but only going 2 years back. Learned a lot from those events which should translate very well into this event TBA. Now to find out how one will get into such event!

Let's just hope that our chances to get in are equally as big as our egos. :alien:

I hear ya buddy, ever since the 13 MC I've been itching for some team competitive/golf!

I pretty sure Texas will be well represented in what ever this event will be, same with ohio. I.just worry about California and their lack of event participation.

I'm not from Texas and I don't have any HOF tags. Am I still allowed in this thread?

I pretty sure Texas will be well represented in what ever this event will be, same with ohio. I.just worry about California and their lack of event participation.

We don't know what the "regions" will be yet, but I doubt it would be hard to find 6-8 people willing to play from CA.

You can throw GA in there as well as far as being well represented.

Thanks. I'm just a regular guy from North Carolina, so I just wanted to make sure.

There is nothing regular about you and your game. But I'm thinking by next year you'll be announcing your move to Texas and your beat will change.

We don't know what the "regions" will be yet, but I doubt it would be hard to find 6-8 people willing to play from CA.
We shall see

Even if the event is on the east coast? Didn't the west coast events have a hard time finding Cali people to enter?

Back