Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

It's gettin thick in here again

It's gettin thick in here again

Yeah.... The Texans are all well prepared to wade in it. That's why they wear the boots. It's a foot deep anywhere you've got a Texan.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Yeah.... The Texans are all well prepared to wade in it. That's why they wear the boots. It's a foot deep anywhere you've got a Texan.

It's still summer time down there so I bet it's not a typical cowboy boot. Maybe something like this?
09edac44902a8685b59bc18d3a0d0b61.jpg

It's still summer time down there so I bet it's not a typical cowboy boot. Maybe something like this?

Hey now. That's high fashion in Texas.

And weirder it gets

Dan and I will play our best ball against all the other regions. Wrap it up and send it our way.

I'll take some of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we have 2 banter threads on THP now, this one and the official Banter thread? :alien:

Is there even a single person who genuinely envies Texas?
I envy that I would make 25k more a year there for the same teaching job. That count?

I envy that I would make 25k more a year there for the same teaching job. That count?

Yes, it does. Everything's bigger here!

This thread is fun...and amusing.

So it's only taken me nine months and 200 pages for me to figure out, #RegionalRivalry probably never had anything to do with an actual golf event, but just a place lots of home state smack talk. Nothing wrong with that all, actually it's been pretty fun. Just saying I'm a little slow on the uptake. :banghead:

Schmedium

Back