Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

No doubt the Carolina's will be representin. Not by me mind you, because I stink, but I'm pretty sure I've heard of (and maybe seen) some Carolinian's with some serious golf game.

Heck yeah...I'm definitely interested in this! Can't wait to hear the full details.

If only this were about local threads on THP...

Its not.

I know.
I can't wait to hear how this is outlined.

I think I will probably participate....

Hopefully Michigan represents well...
Seems like we took a bit of a bashing in the teaser thread...

The way you drive CJ, just pack up you and your buddies in a van and go -- any region would be happy to "adopt" you guys for a competitive round of golf.

If only this were about local threads on THP...

Its not.

You have our attention..........spilling some beans would be OK with us.

The South will rise again

I'm an honorary Ohio member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have our attention..........spilling some beans would be OK with us.

Here is the one clue I can give. This will not be held in California.

No doubt the Carolina's will be representin. Not by me mind you, because I stink, but I'm pretty sure I've heard of (and maybe seen) some Carolinian's with some serious golf game.

Hope we have a good showing/participation. We need to get the rest of the guys who are not albatross members to sign up so we have some better odds :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in 2 of them. My services go to the highest bidder!

It'd be a cool way to break it up. Decent amount of states would have to decide which ones they want to side with.

Big 5 NCAA conference regions?

Yeah lets turn a THP thing into college sports thing...I would rather shock the monkey with a cheese grater than go through college sports nonsense.

You won't be thinking that after OG puts an arse whooping on you! :deadhorse:
We all know KellyBo is the one to be afraid of.

The hashtag in the title got my blood pumping. I am ready.

NY vs USA

Here is the one clue I can give. This will not be held in California.

It's OK, Oregon and Nevada work just as well :)

Yeah lets turn a THP thing into college sports thing...I would rather shock the monkey with a cheese grater than go through college sports nonsense.

Can watching that be part of the pre-round festivities?

NY vs USA

Since I have great powers, I will delve into the future and give you the result so we dont have to play that one.

Spoiler
NY lost.

I like Ohio

Back