SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Thanks guys. I think I've watched all the videos. Cliff Notes was probably a poor choice of words. I guess I'm wondering where to start? Posture and ball position then shoulder swing is what I am thinking.

T4K, no worries dude. I know it's daunting but there is a ton of GREAT info on that stuff in here. If you'll look back to my post today and check out those links you can get to my video about the medicine ball drill, I'd link it here but I'm on the ole iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T4K, no worries dude. I know it's daunting but there is a ton of GREAT info on that stuff in here. If you'll look back to my post today and check out those links you can get to my video about the medicine ball drill, I'd link it here but I'm on the ole iPhone.

Awesome, got it. Thanks!

Thank you sir, 10 GIR today and (7) 1 putts.

freddie great round bro was looking forward to your write up all day! how many GIR did you have to day if you don't mind me asking?

Good show Freddie!

Thank you sir, 10 GIR today and (7) 1 putts.

wow thats great Freddie. rereading your review i agree with you on the longer putts. those 30-50 foot putts scared me to death before now i just look and pull the trigger and i'm usually really close even come close to draining a few once and a while. that NEVER used to happen i'd always be 10 foot short or 10 foot long and i hate having 10' putts to save par. 3 putting on a GIR hole used to completely put me on tilt for a hole or 2 after. its nice not having to worry about that as much anymore.

I was the same, I never knew if my speed would be on or off. I think I may have talked myself into missing badly. Now I do't seem to be having that issue.

wow thats great Freddie. rereading your review i agree with you on the longer putts. those 30-50 foot putts scared me to death before now i just look and pull the trigger and i'm usually really close even come close to draining a few once and a while. that NEVER used to happen i'd always be 10 foot short or 10 foot long and i hate having 10' putts to save par. 3 putting on a GIR hole used to completely put me on tilt for a hole or 2 after. its nice not having to worry about that as much anymore.

Thanks Jman, Buck and Freddie for the answers, sorry I had to get back to work and couldn't respond earlier. I kind of miss my forward press day's just because it was sort of a positive trigger element to my putt, if that makes any sense. I'm not sure if it's the upright position stance, the new grip, or all of the above including more of a shoulder rock, but since the change it just don't jive with the SeeMore for me. I understand why they suggest NOT to do it, although a ton of darn good putters out there made a pretty good living with a forward press.

Heck of a round Freddie, 7 1 putts is crazy with 10 GIR's. I want a round like that if I ever make it into the MC, just destroy's your partners will to go on, lol.

Thanks Jman, Buck and Freddie for the answers, sorry I had to get back to work and couldn't respond earlier. I kind of miss my forward press day's just because it was sort of a positive trigger element to my putt, if that makes any sense. I'm not sure if it's the upright position stance, the new grip, or all of the above including more of a shoulder rock, but since the change it just don't jive with the SeeMore for me. I understand why they suggest NOT to do it, although a ton of darn good putters out there made a pretty good living with a forward press.

Heck of a round Freddie, 7 1 putts is crazy with 10 GIR's. I want a round like that if I ever make it into the MC, just destroy's your partners will to go on, lol.

Yeah, lots have made a great living with the forward press, but we don't play as much as them Duey! Haha

I like the way Brady explained it to me, most times with a forward press you are either on fire or ice cold, usually no in between.

I've got an idea for a "trigger" for you Duey, it's actually something I've been doing as per the advice of my SPi guy Brady. It'll make a pretty cool post and I'm curious to hear people's thoughts on it too. I'll get that up tonight!

I bought a M3 Prototype B milled from KellyBo. It won't come for a while but in the meantime I'm trying to bone up on all things SeeMore. Watched the videos. Started reading this thread. I have questions:
1. Tadashi (I think - it is a long thread) mentioned using a training ball and how it led to him hitting the ball further. Which ball is he referring to? I saw an orange training ball on the SeeMore site but the video that accompanies it shows household products instead of the orange ball. What does the orange ball do?
2. What is the heavy ball drill?
3. Can someone give me the Cliff Notes version of how to get started adjusting to SeeMore? I am thinking the posture stuff from the PO video...anything else?

Thanks!

I see buck touched on the ball and videos. I wanted to add something about getting adjusted to the Seemore methodology.
I have noticed that each of the tester has adjusted in a different way. Some immediately and others with a longer learning curve. I tell you this because there really are no cliff notes or short cuts to this method. If you are will to step into the process with an open mind and allow for some adjustments you will do just fine.
This thread, SeeMore blog and videos will give you all you need to know.

Nice recap, Freddie. Also, congrats on a sub-30 performance. Very nice!

I regripped the FGP2 last night. Couldn't wait for a Feeltec to come in the mail, so I went with a trusty midsize Winn. This one, actually:

Winn_Excel_Midsize_Pistol_Putter_Gray_Blue_White_68WS-GBW.jpg

Afterwards I spent time on Buck's little coin drill and it was going pretty well for me. The only complaint I have with the putter itself is that, because it's the nickel finish, the white lines of the RST don't stand out as much as they do with the gunmetal. I'm actually thinking of of repainting them in red or something to remedy that.

Yeah, lots have made a great living with the forward press, but we don't play as much as them Duey! Haha

I like the way Brady explained it to me, most times with a forward press you are either on fire or ice cold, usually no in between.

I've got an idea for a "trigger" for you Duey, it's actually something I've been doing as per the advice of my SPi guy Brady. It'll make a pretty cool post and I'm curious to hear people's thoughts on it too. I'll get that up tonight!

Cool, I'll be interested to read about this trigger tonight after work. I've done a pretty good job of transitioning away from it and my putting has never been better, but any positive move that keeps my stroke aggressive and still on line is worth a look. On a side note, I can't wait to see and try these M-series putters in Iowa. You guy's are knocking this testing out of the park and really have me excited to what a milled version could do for my own game.

Jman, can you bring that triangulator to Des Moines too? I'd like to see what it's all about before I buy one.

Great round and update Freddie! I hear ya on the hero shots, I would do well to leave those behind too.

Jman, can you bring that triangulator to Des Moines too? I'd like to see what it's all about before I buy one.
Hawk PM our address, I have two and will send you my extra

I regripped the FGP2 last night. Couldn't wait for a Feeltec to come in the mail, so I went with a trusty midsize Winn. This one, actually:

Afterwards I spent time on Buck's little coin drill and it was going pretty well for me. The only complaint I have with the putter itself is that, because it's the nickel finish, the white lines of the RST don't stand out as much as they do with the gunmetal. I'm actually thinking of of repainting them in red or something to remedy that.
I'm no where close to being a fan of Winn grips but liked this grip a lot. Would have bought if the Iomic hadn't been available

Hawk, I can't wait to hear how the larger grip as well as the new color scheme works for you.

Cool, I'll be interested to read about this trigger tonight after work. I've done a pretty good job of transitioning away from it and my putting has never been better, but any positive move that keeps my stroke aggressive and still on line is worth a look. On a side note, I can't wait to see and try these M-series putters in Iowa. You guy's are knocking this testing out of the park and really have me excited to what a milled version could do for my own game.

I'll try to get it up tonight, the wife wants to go out and about so it might be tomorrow. Its actually something that, for some crazy reason, I haven't talked about doing on here. I think it'll be a pretty solid thing for you to try buddy.

You can roll any of mine, I'll have my mFGP2, m1, and m7 there and you can take whatever one you want out for a round.

I've got an extra I'll bring and you can keep Hawk, I've also got an extra Pat O'Brien DVD if you want it.

Hawk PM our address, I have two and will send you my extra

I'll try to get it up tonight, the wife wants to go out and about so it might be tomorrow. Its actually something that, for some crazy reason, I haven't talked about doing on here. I think it'll be a pretty solid thing for you to try buddy.

You can roll any of mine, I'll have my mFGP2, m1, and m7 there and you can take whatever one you want out for a round.

I've got an extra I'll bring and you can keep Hawk, I've also got an extra Pat O'Brien DVD if you want it.

Thanks, guys!

I'll take Jman up on that offer, Freddie. Save you some time and shipping cost since he'll be in town soon.

I went to the practice green last night and even practiced using the alignment line rather than rushing through it. That one was for you, buck.

just rewatched Jmans video.... really good video. brought my ball into work today gonna be using it while watching golf later. its nice to have another drill you can do while watching tv.

A great video Jman, love the putter covers on the shelf!!!

Went searching for a new SPi med ball drill before my round today and guess what I found....Jman's video is 2nd on my search. Very Noice...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSYMZkY_JNo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hahaha, I still cringe seeing myself on video!

He's kinda a big deal in the putter world!

Thanks for the ego boost there brother! LOL

Thanks, guys!

I'll take Jman up on that offer, Freddie. Save you some time and shipping cost since he'll be in town soon.

I went to the practice green last night and even practiced using the alignment line rather than rushing through it. That one was for you, buck.

Done deal buddy, I'll put em in my golf bag today so I don't forget!

just rewatched Jmans video.... really good video. brought my ball into work today gonna be using it while watching golf later. its nice to have another drill you can do while watching tv.

Thanks Buck, I appreciate the kind words. That's exactly what I do about 3-4-5 stokes at a time. Just enough to keep ingraining that feeling in my shoulders.

A great video Jman, love the putter covers on the shelf!!!

Thanks Icey, there's a few more up there since then! LOL!

OH! Just so my boy Duey doesn't think I forgot, I'm cleaning up the man cave now so I can shoot you that drill/trigger video I promised!

Back