SeeMore Putters Thread

Was that putter posing for school pictures?

That is the wallpaper in the SeeMore office. Jim's to be precise.

Its Pebble IIRC.

Oh my.....PR Black Gunmetal mFGP SS - Tri-Sole -

10406829_10152621839973591_1968886629208541107_n.jpg

10473852_10152621836908591_5863540681661575581_n.jpg

10613072_10152621840213591_3431797792799845807_n.jpg

Such a great looking putter.

Such a great looking putter.

It is, apparently I either missed seeing this previously or have drank WAY too much since then. Or a combination of both. 2nd option is more likely though.

M1 PR tri-sole will be in play this weekend. I think the softness of that insert could be a good match with the SuperSoft.

It is, apparently I either missed seeing this previously or have drank WAY too much since then. Or a combination of both. 2nd option is more likely though.

M1 PR tri-sole will be in play this weekend. I think the softness of that insert could be a good match with the SuperSoft.

hahaha - I think Six4Three5 bought one at the SeeMore event this summer, actually.

hahaha - I think Six4Three5 bought one at the SeeMore event this summer, actually.

Yeah.....I was drinking that night as well. :banana:

On 2nd thought.....maybe the X2 insert would be better with a SuperSoft......but I don't have a Garsen on one yet. Hmmmm

This was one I was eyeing, but I've done better with a mid-mallet ever since I started putting, so went for the FGP2. But, that putter is so nice looking.

Love the Milling

Oh my.....PR Black Gunmetal mFGP SS - Tri-Sole -

10406829_10152621839973591_1968886629208541107_n.jpg

10473852_10152621836908591_5863540681661575581_n.jpg

10613072_10152621840213591_3431797792799845807_n.jpg
I do need to replace the mfgp i gave away and for only another $50 his is tempting. Wonder what the milling does to the feel of the original mfgp cuz i loved that. Hmmm is tri-sole worth $50?!

I haven't given SeeMore any thought until today. I'm always a plumber neck Anser guy with occasional high MOI mallet mixed in. In the weekend, I went to a golf store and putted lights out with a center shafted putter. I actually tried couple of center shafted putters, the result is simply undeniable. More putts made, more confidence. I don't know if this makes any difference, but I'm right-handed and left eye dominant.

I started looking into center shafted putters. And the name SeeMore keeps popping up. I figure I'd give it a shot. I'm hoping to pick up an inexpensive FGP (I think that's the name). Can someone comment its forgiveness comparing with a toe and heel weighted Anser?

I haven't given SeeMore any thought until today. I'm always a plumber neck Anser guy with occasional high MOI mallet mixed in. In the weekend, I went to a golf store and putted lights out with a center shafted putter. I actually tried couple of center shafted putters, the result is simply undeniable. More putts made, more confidence. I don't know if this makes any difference, but I'm right-handed and left eye dominant.

I started looking into center shafted putters. And the name SeeMore keeps popping up. I figure I'd give it a shot. I'm hoping to pick up an inexpensive FGP (I think that's the name). Can someone comment its forgiveness comparing with a toe and heel weighted Anser?

I have the FGP mallet, and also have putted with an Anser style putter. In terms of mishits, you feel them on the FGP a bit more since the majority of mass is behind the sweet spot, but in terms of putts going on line, I've found that I actually have better results with the FGP.

That's a pretty fantastic serial # you've got there.

Look what showed up today! Only had about 5 minutes of time with it carpet putting, but I'm amazed at how different the FGP2 feels with the tri sole - in a good way.

6c6337bee1ed966bc57a83db833b5b8e.jpg

04c82d491b45eb6131607b709c54a7c0.jpg

Beautiful putter! Congrats! Love seeing the mill marks on the top line.

Beautiful!

Look what showed up today! Only had about 5 minutes of time with it carpet putting, but I'm amazed at how different the FGP2 feels with the tri sole - in a good way.

6c6337bee1ed966bc57a83db833b5b8e.jpg

04c82d491b45eb6131607b709c54a7c0.jpg

Niice! Love the shape. Love the milling. Love the lines. Only thing I would change is the color (I love the black finish!). Can't wait to hear how this works for you. I can't recall - Did you get fitted for this?

That is one gorgeous putter. Enjoy!

Niice! Love the shape. Love the milling. Love the lines. Only thing I would change is the color (I love the black finish!). Can't wait to hear how this works for you. I can't recall - Did you get fitted for this?

Worked with Alex online, but didn't do an in person fitting. I can understand why some like the Black finish better, the white RST lines definitely pop more there. I've always liked the satin/steel look though.

Worked with Alex online, but didn't do an in person fitting. I can understand why some like the Black finish better, the white RST lines definitely pop more there. I've always liked the satin/steel look though.

Cool. Alex is a great guy & knows a lot - he sure didn't steer you wrong IMO!

Cool. Alex is a great guy & knows a lot - he sure didn't steer you wrong IMO!

Absolutely. It was nice, because I was already playing an FGP mallet, so it was really just a few tweaks from there - little larger grip, added head weight, tri-sole, a slight length adjustment. I'm a huge fan of the FGP2 shape. To be honest, I was somewhat concerned that I was getting a putter that was too similar to what I had and thought maybe I should have gone for the m1 or something, but those small changes add up to a world of difference from a feel standpoint. Could not be happier with the putter.

I have never seen this model before, it might be worth a bid or two

It sure is pretty. I really like the look of the bronze insert on the silver face. very pretty!
I would fight for it if the seller didnt charge 60 Bucks for shiping it to Canada

Lee Jantzen would be proud of that putts per hole number.

Back