SeeMore Putters Thread

Looks good Jman. The 3 I picked up today are all about 3 inches too short so I wasn't sure if I was going to do the work or send them back to SeeMore. I haven't messed with paint fill much but seems like something that would be fun and easy to do.

Easy stuff buddy on the fill for sure.

On the reshaft, it'd really just hinge on do you need the spec's adjusted too ya know? I'd have KILLED for the deal you say you got!

Easy stuff buddy on the fill for sure.

On the reshaft, it'd really just hinge on do you need the spec's adjusted too ya know? I'd have KILLED for the deal you say you got!

Couldn't of done it any other way. Really wasn't looking to get anything thing right now but I couldn't pass this up.

Couldn't of done it any other way. Really wasn't looking to get anything thing right now but I couldn't pass this up.

I understand that all too well! I cant wait to see pic's!

Three today Howzat! Thats some kind of haul. You are my hero.

Just trying to follow in your foot steps. Between the RST and the amazing customer service it is a hard addiction not to have.

Just trying to follow in your foot steps. Between the RST and the amazing customer service it is a hard addiction not to have.

This is the truth, something I learned even more at the show, they just "get it" and really care, truly and completely.

Love that m9 Jman. The black head and the line green paintfill is just stunning. Need me a new SeeMore or I may just have to jazz up the FGP.

The black finish on that m9 is unreal James.. Absolutely awesome looking putter.

Its a looker for sure, and the best part is it rolls better than it looks.

Have I mentioned to anyone, how excited I am to become part of the SeeMore family? Should have it towards the end of next week.

Did you have any issues with the finish while taking the paintfill out?

Nope, luckily with the gel I could get it JUST on the paint. This one is SeeMore's old PR finish so I've found that it actually WILL wear a bit if not aware compared to the current PR finish. Silicone cloth pre and post rounds and she shines beautifully.

SB2 was placed back in the bag this evening for the round I have in the morning. Draino!

I have an.....itch.

You rolled that thing ridiculously well in Atlanta. I expect glorious results.
Ah yes, Atlanta. The SB2 helped me beat a some who are + handicaps now.

Ah yes, Atlanta. The SB2 helped me beat a some who are + handicaps now.

I had intended to shoot under par there but was horribly jinxed on the 9th tee box hahaha

..."Dude, did you know you're one under right now?"
...yes, yes I did.

I had intended to shoot under par there but was horribly jinxed on the 9th tee box hahaha

..."Dude, did you know you're one under right now?"
...yes, yes I did.
LMAO. I intended to shoot under par there too! But, the 2nd tee box happened...

"Dude, War...did you know you just double bogeyed that first hole?"

"...yes, I am aware."

LMAO. I intended to shoot under par there too! But, the 2nd tee box happened...

"Dude, War...did you know you just double bogeyed that first hole?"

"...yes, I am aware."

HAHA! With an SB2 one putt I'm sure.

Ok, I could ask this directly via e-mail from SeeMore, but I'll post it here for possible discussion.

SeeMore putters & face mills...I'm mainly interested in the m2 putter and how the face looks on that one, but also, on the SeeMore website you see a lot different (they look different to me) faces on the putters. What I'm wondering, can you choose the milling of the face, or does it change when the models get older etc.?

Example...m2w putter, older & new (from the current website)

Old...2008

SeeMorePutter_600_0.jpg

Current SeeMore website:

productimage-picture-m2-m2w-754_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

2013 PGA Show

i-SXgMgJV-L.jpg

I believe that the different models have the different mills. Not entiry sure that's true but that's what it looks like from the pictures.

As for custom milling, that would be a question for Seemore. It wouldn't surprise me with their level of CS but I would still ask them directly.

As for custom milling, that would be a question for Seemore. It wouldn't surprise me with their level of CS but I would still ask them directly.

I will ask them, thanks!

I believe that the different models have the different mills. Not entiry sure that's true but that's what it looks like from the pictures.

That's most likely true, but it's noteworthy that the pictures all have the same model (m2w), but 2 different face mills. But, I'll check with SeeMore!

Back