I’m 71 out of 305 for the month of June on Short Game Red Zone Success and 50/305 in Putts per round Nationally
Nice, especially the putts per round!

Well since I broke the “Embargo”
Compared to iWatch;
View attachment 8949691View attachment 8949692
To be fair, I’m pretty sure I saw an email that said we weren’t even supposed to talk about the watch, so what the hell LOL. People are gonna be pleasantly surprised when they are just how compact this watch is (should have gone for the funky red strap. I went for the Grey but they sent me the black. Oh well).

To be fair, I’m pretty sure I saw an email that said we weren’t even supposed to talk about the watch, so what the hell LOL. People are gonna be pleasantly surprised when they are just how compact this watch is (should have gone for the funky red strap. I went for the Grey but they sent me the black. Oh well).
Umm that’s going to be hard to enforce when they sent the product and people are excited

The package is really good. If I didn’t know any better, I’s say they hired the people that make iPhone boxes. Same white cardboard. Smart thinking!

I already saw two reviews on youtube and didn't see anything posted about an embargo ?. Admittedly the one just shows the box and the guy is giving his V2 away as a prize but the other one is a full unboxing and review, with an on course review to follow ?

Last edited:
I’m seeing that there is some in depth stat and performance tracking here. What types of information have people found most effective with the V2 or V3?

Played with the V3 yesterday. Nice not to have a bigger “watch” on my wrist. Took a while to find the GPS satellites when I first turned it on.

Played with the V3 yesterday. Nice not to have a bigger “watch” on my wrist. Took a while to find the GPS satellites when I first turned it on.
What’s a long time? Five minutes or more like one or two?

What’s a long time? Five minutes or more like one or two?

It took exactly 189 seconds to find course for my last round at Hammock Beach.
The time before that I feel like was longer, so I timed this one.

Good stuff. First use might be the longest - I’m no satellite expert but it might have no idea where it is and it gets quicker as time goes on. Three minutes isn’t all that bad but it’s not something you want to forget before your round or it’s going to not work for the whole first hole.

I think first use it takes a bit longer to get GPS signal . First round with the v3 and the watch is so much better. Never noticed it on my wrist. It also picked up every shot including small chip shots. I took a couple of practice swings before each shot as recommended by shotscope.

I would say this accurate and exactly what I experienced.

About to fire mine up for the first time. I’m in the middle of Del Monte forest, so I figured it may take a while to get the cogs going and find that signal on the first use.

First round with the new band. A couple of thoughts. It missed more shots than the V2, maybe to my usual habit of not taking a practice swing, which shotscope say you should do to ensure shots are captured. Also I had no issue getting 18 holes in with the battery, but it used about the same amount of battery as the V2. It’s an upgrade over the V2 size wise, and the colour screen is nice, but other than that, not much change (no bad thing as the V2 was a great product anyway).

Would any of you shot scope users be willing to share some of the data that the app gives you? Round statistics, ongoing tends, any specific ways this app shows you what you need to improve upon?

Wow! Just totted up my score. It missed 16 shots. We’ll see if that was a one off, but that is not good.

Last edited:
Every Round end looking like this on the App:
B8BBE3FF-71AA-4170-8680-79DA4341BA30.png

Then you hit Statistics:
1F817D4C-3CA1-4F75-8922-636B7D09205B.jpeg
Swipe to the Left and get additional stats:
57109246-576D-4B5B-AAFA-739E2B6ADD92.png

Tapping the Performance button at the bottom gives you this screen:
D8699AE3-2A41-4D6A-A066-CA2DC40A26CF.png

Clubs give you the average, performance average (What you can anticipate a clubs distance),Longest and usage:
FD7860C3-EA52-469A-AEA2-16D8AD26DD5E.png
The beauty of this as you test clubs, this section will really tell you how a certain club performs for you. The numbers don’t lie. This is how I knew that the Mavrik SZ would work for me. It has the Black “D” tag

The amount of data baked into this is kind of amazing.

I got the V2 early spring this year, and have very much enjoyed it. Wish I'd gotten it sooner. The minute I heard about V3, I ordered it, and got the notification today that it would be shipping so I should have it by end of the week, can't wait!

Has anyone used both this and Arccos? Is there anything Arccos does that this can't?

Has anyone used both this and Arccos? Is there anything Arccos does that this can't?

Yes I have. And yes there is, such as caddie services, etc. Although you are paying a fee for Arccos yearly in a lot of cases.

Back