Spot Contests Coming To 2016 PGA Show Coverage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's right, you heard it correctly. Live contests coming to the PGA Show coverage this year and they are going to be fun. Announcements coming on the PGA Show floor live, and running for less than an hour. Equipment, accessories, apparel? You just never know. There will be a new thread for every single one or it will be posted in the booth thread.

You follow it, you might just have a chance to take home a prize or two, right from the show floor.

This is gonna be fun, can't wait!

Awesome!!

Wow, this is absolutely incredible. Bringing the awesomeness right to us. #ChangingTheGame

Glad i have 3 monitors at my desk... Well that day i will just have two for work :)

Coverage unlike any other

I love quick hit or miss contest , this will be fun !

#ChangeTheGame! It never stops. Love it and will tune in whenever possible.

JM

Wow! I saw the announcements happening on the floor but contests on the floor too! Hope my coverage time isn't limited by my work schedule.

Well this will definitely be a fun one! Cant wait to see whats in store and follow along and participate in this!

Glad i have 3 monitors at my desk... Well that day i will just have two for work :)

You and me both. Looks like work may only see one being used.

Sounds like another way the to #ChangingTheGame

Bam, PGA coverage with benefits.

Well, I'm going to clear my calendar

This will be pretty cool! now I'll just have to make sure I can multi-task at work...

Contests are always awesome!

Really cool news! Hope my work days don't get too crazy so I can follow along

Sweet, live swag!

Wow totally #changingthegame this year will be an even more fun following the coverage this year!

Awesome. Hope to keep up as much as I can in between meetings.

THP adding new fun to the already world class coverage!

VERY NICE!

Oh boy this is going to be a fun 3 days of action. Will we run contest at demo day?

That's right, you heard it correctly. Live contests coming to the PGA Show coverage this year and they are going to be fun. Announcements coming on the PGA Show floor live, and running for less than an hour. Equipment, accessories, apparel? You just never know. There will be a new thread for every single one or it will be posted in the booth thread.

You follow it, you might just have a chance to take home a prize or two, right from the show floor.

Just another great reason to follow along with the Show coverage!! I can't wait to live vicariously through my fellow Staffers during this!

Oh boy this is going to be a fun 3 days of action. Will we run contest at demo day?

Probably not from Demo Day, due to the tough surroundings, but from the floor, there will be multiple.

Back