Srixon Experience Coming in 2021

You are a few behind 😊
Hope you enjoy them
I can not deny that I have gotten way behind on them. I hope to do some catching up during the Christmas break.

Reactions: JB
Enjoying reading everyone's equipment picks in here. The Srixon Experience is going to be outstanding!

Why that setup?
More forgiving wedges blending from the iron set, into a Zipcore that has worked really well around the green for me.

I've been intrigued by the CBX2 since @Canadan shared the video of him hitting them. Give me a little more help getting it close from 120 and in!

reviewing equipment: aka not dipping out right after the event, selling your gear, and never talking about it! 😘

most of us are actually interested in each others thoughts on this equipment if you’re lucky enough to get in. So, hold up your end of the bargain!

Previous Srixon events do not feature fitting. Players chose whatever they want. You can check out the live update threads of the previous to see how they all went down.
Interesting, makes the selection a bit harder. Here's to perusing the offerings and seeing what i can come up with.

Interesting, makes the selection a bit harder. Here's to perusing the offerings and seeing what i can come up with.
Our live update threads and experience threads really dive into a lot of it. Fun stuff.

Dive in man! Srixon is at or near the top of the quality spectrum year over year

More forgiving wedges blending from the iron set, into a Zipcore that has worked really well around the green for me.

I've been intrigued by the CBX2 since @Canadan shared the video of him hitting them. Give me a little more help getting it close from 120 and in!

Nice dude! I think that would work well for you

I would go:

Driver- ZX5
FW- ZX 3W
Hybrid- ZX 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons- ZX5 6-AW
Wedges- RTX ore 54,58
Putter- HB Soft Premier 11S
Ball- Z-Star

Can’t wait for signups!!!

ZX7 9.5
ZX 13.5* Fairway
ZX 19* and 22* hybrid
ZX5 irons 5-GW
54* & 60* Black ZipCore wedges.
cleveland soft premier #11 slant neck.

It is always fun to dream of a new bag.

Hmmm.... well.
Zx7 driver (like that shape
Zx fw 3
Zx hybrid 3/4/5
Zx5 6&7
Zx7 8-aw (no idea if I’d go modus 105s or recoils.... hard decision)
zip core 56 and 60 (need to research much more about the grinds and bounces in these wedges before making a decision haha)
Frontline cero slant neck
Z star xv

Been thinking about this. The lineup is so good you can’t really go wrong. I think it would look something like this:

ZX7 Driver
ZX 3W
ZX Utilities 2,4,5
ZX5 6i
ZX7 7-AW
RTX ZipCore 54 & 60

Putter would be the tough one. Probably go either Frontline 4.0 or Cero Slant Neck.

All shafts would depend on what is open to us. Ball is no doubt Z-Star yellow.

ZX5 Driver - 9.5*
ZX 3-Wood
ZX 3-Hybrid
ZX Utility 4-iron
ZX5 5-AW
CBX 2 Black Satin 54*
CBX Full-Face 58*
Huntington Beach Soft Premier 11 Putter

I'd consider doing 2 hybrids instead of the utility iron, but I like the idea of the utility iron off the tee.

I cannot fathom you regretting it.

I need to watch the episode but is there any shaft restrictions (meaning what's online is our choice or can we go hog wild)?

Heavy viewing of the Srixon website has lead to this:

ZX7 driver 9.5
ZX Fairway 5
ZX Hybrid 3i
ZX Utility 4 iron
ZX5 5 through 7 iron
ZX7 8 through AW

It is fun picking out a bag of clubs there are so many choices! Srixon is one of the brands I have never tried out. Here is what I would go with!

ZX5 Driver - 9.5
ZX 3-5 woods
ZX Utility Iron 4
ZX5 irons 5-PW
RTX zipcore wedges 50-56-60
Frontline Cero slant neck putter

Srixon seems like an OEM that flies constantly under the radar. They make some really solid stuff and when you throw in Cleveland wedges into the mix, there's a fantastic set of bags out there for people!

reviewing equipment: aka not dipping out right after the event, selling your gear, and never talking about it! 😘

most of us are actually interested in each others thoughts on this equipment if you’re lucky enough to get in. So, hold up your end of the bargain!

I will never understand how someone could do that. It’s not hard to review/talk about golf equipment. Isn’t that why 99% of us are on here???

Back