SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

Update: I went with the Men's Superspeed and it was the right decision. Really good feeling. Impressed with the quality.

No results to report yet, as I only just got them over the weekend. I can say, I feel really good doing the LEVEL 1 Protocol (y)

Will report further into 5 weeks :)

Wanted to start my protocols today. Lousy weather outside, so decided to see if there was space in the bedroom to do it. Turns out, there isn't 🤦‍♂️
IMG_20240314_132859.jpg

Quick. Clean it up before anybody else finds out 😂
The conversation went like this.

- Mr. Green Stick, meet Lamp from the 60s.
- Mr. Lamp, meet Mr. Green Stick
- Both, meet my very happy wife, who came downstairs to see what the noise was.

She's extremely supportive now of me setting up a sim indoors 😬😂

😂

At our old house I absolutely hammered our garage door opener. At the new house, there's been the occasional ball make it over the screen. I have accepted that these transgressions will follow me to the grave and maybe past it.

I feel like I may need to plan for a separate space instead 😀 At least my speed training will need to move outdoors now...

I feel like I may need to plan for a separate space instead 😀 At least my speed training will need to move outdoors now...
@TRyan impressed his entire neighborhood with his outdoor training.

I've come close a few times. Those sticks are indiscriminate destroyers.

I know - I need to just buck up and get a new one because I really want to go through the protocol again

I got the set with Blast Golf sensors. Once I actually get up and running, I'll post my thoughts on the accuracy and functionality.

I know - I need to just buck up and get a new one because I really want to go through the protocol again
Having done the program both with and without the PRGR, I have no issue hounding people to get one. It's a completely different program with a monitor.

Silver lining!

Sorry your lamp broke though.

Silver lining!

Sorry your lamp broke though.
I might have been a bit sarcastic 😀 That was the room I'd talked about setting it up in...

Ya I cannot imagine doing it without the monitor
Speed training mode seems to be the big feature add in lower price launch monitors this year. Rapsodo added it to the mlm2 pro. I saw someone say that the swing caddie sc4 just got it too. For not too much more than the prgr you can get a much more advanced launch monitor.

Both @bodog and @skeeterman have a number of posts discussing this.
So I missied it, I scrolled through many pages, I was looking for an answer from one of them. Gaining yards or not.........nothing? Right now I'm guessing, not worth the time and effort?

So I missied it, I scrolled through many pages, I was looking for an answer from one of them. Gaining yards or not.........nothing? Right now I'm guessing, not worth the time and effort?
Sorry they haven’t responded, but there’s no need to guess. It’s in the thread if you go back. They both mention on-course gains. @That post has also been using the protocols and discussed pretty incredible on-course improvement elsewhere on the forum.

I’m sure everyone is different with how it translates to scores, but this is a tool that can help people swing faster.

Sorry they haven’t responded, but there’s no need to guess. It’s in the thread if you go back. They both mention on-course gains. @That post has also been using the protocols and discussed pretty incredible on-course improvement elsewhere on the forum.

I’m sure everyone is different with how it translates to scores, but this is a tool that can help people swing faster.
I have used the system for years and no doubt it works. I recently went for an evaluation with a TPI certified Physical Therapist and it was an eye opener. He identified areas where i wasnt getting full range of motion, areas i needed to focus on to increase strength , flexibility and to help with swing speed etc. i signed up for a series of visits with him as well as getting on the TPI App where he downloaded drills , exercises to deal with these issues. The beauty is with the Super Speed workout and PRGR i am seeing gains from the workouts , getting instant feedback and have gone from the PRGR helping to motivate me to being super motivated. Cant wait for good weather to get on the course and see the results there and i plan on keeping this up right through the season.

Yep, I've seen very real-world results. I was just thinking that while playing today. I play my home CC 100+ times a year from the same tee boxes and know exactly where I usually end up. Currently, we aren't getting any real rollout because of the Ohio muck. But I'm hitting it to the same spots on the fly that I would be with total distance in the summer. It's wild and game-changing for me.

So much so that I'm considering moving back a tee box to around 6800. I would have NEVER considered doing that before speed training.

Back